RS Hero Stormtrooper with Screen Lineage (first edition)

This is awesome! Glad I waited til now to order a helmet. I gotta say though I love the look of the stunt as well. So many subtle differences between the two. Would love to just get both.

Ugh decisions!!!

don't really know why but the photos are really not selling it for me. It's really white, satin, very plastic looking. I hope it's just the photos and studio setup that didn't work well for that helmet and that they will look great in person but I cannot bring myself to spend that amount seeing the photos. my mistake I guess!

I am gonna be in so much trouble when I press the ‘buy’ button (already got the Y wing helmet on order which will be a bigggg balance pay off)!
So with a hero face plate, they should now be able to do accurate TIEs and AT-ATs (but as they already do TIEs, so what have they been using up till now?).

I know its not a fair comparison but I cant wait to have it side by side with my Trooper Master Hero. Yes I already ordered one as well.

I am gonna be in so much trouble when I press the ‘buy’ button (already got the Y wing helmet on order which will be a bigggg balance pay off)!
So with a hero face plate, they should now be able to do accurate TIEs and AT-ATs (but as they already do TIEs, so what have they been using up till now?).
A reworked version of their stunt face plate, if I remember correctly.

Do anyone know which hero helmet they got access to?

I would think that with the awful performance of the GBP against the USD at the moment, it’s a great time for buying UK manufactured props!

Is this a direct copy of a production hero?What helmet they used for it?

"Created from the original mouldings of a Stormtrooper Hero helmet face plate from the first Star Wars film A New Hope. This is the most authentic and accurate replica Stormtrooper Hero Helmet available in the galaxy."

That sounds like they did not had a helmet.Only a Hero faceplate mold...but from what source?

I would think that with the awful performance of the GBP against the USD at the moment, it’s a great time for buying UK manufactured props!

And I think the £ is about to get a whole lot worse against the $ once Brexit kicks in.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back