Unlimited Run Replacement Blade Runner Blaster metal barrels

I blued the custom Tomen barrel before I had received the Tomen cylinder and was curious to see how close it was. It came out almost perfect. The steel barrel looks to be slightly darker. It also just looks real whereas the cylinder looks good, but still plastic.
47869898721_9c645c1b43_z.jpg

And here's a lineup... left to right:
Steel Tomen standard machine finish, Steel Tomen fine machine finish for polishing, Blued Steel custom Tomen, Polished Stainless Steel Sidkit, Steel Sidkit machined finish (going to be blued). Not pictured is a Steel Tomen being blued.
47835926182_4d0293b0fc_z.jpg

here's a close up of the polish on the stainless steel.
47835925372_ec4b59ecf9_z.jpg

Just bumping to let everyone know that I've added the Bill Doran version of the PKD Blaster to the list of barrels I make. If you have Bill's version and want a metal barrel (or cylinder - see other thread) I now offer them. It's Friday, that is all.

Hi Teddz. I'm not sure if you covered it, but I have an OffWorld (Limited Edition) that I want to change into the ghost. Do you offer a polished steel version for this model?

I can polish the steel barrel if you like. You will have to coat it or it will rust. Most of the time for ghosts, they go with the polished stainless steel.

Sorry Teddz I haven't got back to you sooner. The polished stainless steel is the way I'll go. Do you want me to pm you with my info?

I forgot to mention, (per past threads) since the OFM was built off of a CA .38spl, I wanted to replace the plastic cylinder chamber/frame with a decomissioned actual frame for heft and realism. Would this be Okay with your barrel?

I forgot to mention, (per past threads) since the OFM was built off of a CA .38spl, I wanted to replace the plastic cylinder chamber/frame with a decomissioned actual frame for heft and realism. Would this be Okay with your barrel?
I would need either the exacting measurements of the mounting point of the actual frame including thread pitch (if there is any and you want the barrel to screw in - but may cause an issue with the 2 small side screws) and such, or you would have to send me the frame so I can do what's necessary to mate the two. But if it's to just slide in, I would just need the diameter and depth of the hole it would go into.

Either way, for the next 10-15 days I'm going to be out of communication while I take care of some serious personal issues.

Hi Teddz. I hope everything works out for you. And I'll have no problem sending you my frame & stuff when you're ready. I'm not experienced with taking measurements like that. Again, I'm sending good thoughts your way.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back