QMX Malcolm Reynolds Metal-Plated Pistol Replica

Tracking number usually takes about 24 hours to pop up on the service, since the email gets sent when we print the label but it doesn't get scanned till they get picked up.

afaik we should have them all shipped by Friday ;-)

Also, if you don't have an email and want to check the order, you can look online and see the status.

Gotta say, they look amazing.
Yeah, they emailed it. Tracking number doesn't work though. I ordered multiple items, maybe that's why you guys havn't received your notice yet?

I checked online on the order page in my account and it does not show any updates or anything about shipping :(

Going to drop an email to them and see.

I so cannot wait for these to arrive :)

Just checked and mine on the QMX website and it's showing tracking now, just left the sorting facility. Delivery estimate is being put at the 27th.

FYI, a Mal Pistol shipping update (since I know my original estimate got posted) We had a LOT of pre-orders, so my original estimate that we'd be done by today was a bit off. Doh!

We've shipped about half of the pre-orders and we're working as fast as we can, so if you haven't gotten your notification, fear not.

And we're shipping pre-orders before we take any new orders -- first come, first served.

Have a great weekend!

Just unpacked mine. It's OK. "Metal" finish is matt and the weathering looks like it was brushed-on. No major flaws that I could spot. Stand is not much to crow about, but it holds the pistol securely. All-in-all not bad for the bucks spent, and it was delivered ahead of schedule.

Last edited:
Any chance for some pics? I'd be interested to see how significantly it differs from their previous cast resin version....

I received my shipping notice yesterday :).
Checked and usps said they only have electronic info as of today.

Guess in a few days

Mine is "expected" to be delivered tomorrow, but I'm guessing it won't really get here until Thursday. If no one has posted photos by then, I'll make sure to add some...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back