Prop Replica STL files Section Free Personal Use

Ooooh count me interested! Haha!

I got a wee question, has anyone ever done Robin Williams pins from Mork and Mindy? Kinda gave up trying to find original ones!
I'd also pay for these if I had to :p

Mork Pin 1.jpg
pins.jpg

Moon Pin Pic.jpg

Moon Pin from Mork TV show.

For personal use only.

Attachments

• Moon pin 6.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:
rocket pic.jpg
Rocket pin from Mork & Mindy TV show.

For Personal use only.

Attachments

• rocket pin 5.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
If you can clean up the rocket in 2D, that will help. I am not good at interpreting blurry pictures.

Right so this is what I came up with, the badges aren't perfect as they were obviously handmade with some sort of sculpey maybe? But you can see that the circle around the moon badge has edges on the bottom left corner of each circle :)

I also think the clown has to have a pointy nose and would need to be slightly raised (pdf is attached).

mork_badges_emma.jpg

Attachments

• mork_badges_emma.pdf
    809.6 KB · Views: 102
Right so this is what I came up with, the badges aren't perfect as they were obviously handmade with some sort of sculpey maybe? But you can see that the circle around the moon badge has edges on the bottom left corner of each circle :)

I also think the clown has to have a pointy nose and would need to be slightly raised (pdf is attached).

View attachment 1499434

oh, I thought the BLACK on the moon badge was recessed, but it's just a third RING. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

I revised the Beskar ingot. I didn't know there was supposed to be some indents on the back.
The free items have varying degrees of accuracy. Often, more exact replicas are available elsewhere. (for sale) I intentionally do not make mine as accurate, so as to not impinge on their sales.

View attachment 1499434
Amazing work, thank you!

Posted some Atreides collar pins from the 2021 Dune
or PrusaPrinters if you dont like thingiverse.

King pic 2.jpg

Blade Runner
Sebastian's chess set - King

Free for personal use.

Attachments

• king Piece 10.zip
    6 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back