Predator concrete jungle 2 and Avp extinction 2

id like both as iv still got no.1 of both and still play them :) i think one thing the predator games need is when you kill something it goes to your trophy collection and you can access a menu and view all of your trophy's i know concrete jungle did but that was just bosses skulls only the new trophy's menu should have anything at all you have killed and also maybe honour points or something like that instead of money which you can purchase weapons,armor,bios etc with to customize your character

and the most important thing of all the free roam of gta and maybe instead of unlocking different citys as you do in gta you could unlock different planets e.g. earth,xeno homeplanet,the planet from predators

If there was concrete jungle 2 and it had online it would be a good game better than AVP rebellion made the controls to strict.
Since when does a predator always have his hands right in front of his face.

That sounds like a great idea. :)
If your idea ever get selected by a game company that is willing to do more then Rebellion did on the new AVP, I will buy that game.

I'd love a sequel to Concrete Jungle, be a dream come true if there was a wolf skin u can unlock and play throughout the game. Be awesome if it happened. We need more pred video games.

I would have to say yes to Concrete Jungle and Maybe on Extinction they would have to better the story line or do something more with that particular kind of genre of Game because it was suppose to be a strategy type of game. It was fun, but it seemed like it took longer then what was needed.
Extinction was a terrible game. I played, and played, and played and finally decided to quit because it sucked so bad.

CJ on the other hand... eh, it was okay. I would like to see another game, but it would totally have to be an open world and really great game play (like a God of War style game).

I am going to be looking for concrete jungle now, so hopefully I will have it soon. I think i said in another post that I had only see my step brother play it years ago and he was so mean he wouldnt let me have a go, lol! AVP Extinction, that wasnt too bad, it was the first game a got that was a strataegy like game. I complted both the aliens and the predator missions, but never bothered with the humans, which is exactly the same thing I have done for aliens vs predator, lol. But I played the aliens so much on extinction, I eventualy got so bored and annoyed with it that I sold the game...... But after about 3 months, I wanted it back So I will be looking out for that too. I saw it for like £3 in some shop...

YES! I concur with all of your opinions! We need Congrete Jungle 2! But we shud have a Predalien again and a Super predator as a boss! (and unlockable skin! XD ). Oh ys on the free roaming concept! I mean with the GTA, Spider-Man, Assasin's Creed franchises having that, this'll be fantastic!!!!

Being able to free roam and unlock skins of all the preds from the movies would be a dream come true, aspecially if u get to have a choice between a Jungle or a City. Now that would be the ****.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back