Predator concrete jungle 2 and Avp extinction 2

The Free Roaming aspect would be impressive, with a GTA 4 style backdrop & sandbox gameplay, this game could be beyond Phoenominal & finally cement the Predator as being just as badass in Video Games as in Movies. I belive the best Backdrop would have to be a Half City, Half Jungle map with mixes of each mixed in to give the map some Variety. Add-ons & Downloadable expansions would do wonders if they make them High Quality & Cheap. Weapons from ALL movies should be placed in the game, no exceptions. I'd also expect to see something in the way of Vehicles or even missions that took you to other areas away from the map.

Skins & changable armors, dreads - everything would be a fantastic idea. AVP or P1 & P2 style armor, AVP or P2 Shuriken choice, I mean someone like Rockstar really should do this game justice, I could go on & on.

The Free Roaming aspect would be impressive, with a GTA 4 style backdrop & sandbox gameplay, this game could be beyond Phoenominal & finally cement the Predator as being just as badass in Video Games as in Movies. I belive the best Backdrop would have to be a Half City, Half Jungle map with mixes of each mixed in to give the map some Variety. Add-ons & Downloadable expansions would do wonders if they make them High Quality & Cheap. Weapons from ALL movies should be placed in the game, no exceptions. I'd also expect to see something in the way of Vehicles or even missions that took you to other areas away from the map.

Skins & changable armors, dreads - everything would be a fantastic idea. AVP or P1 & P2 style armor, AVP or P2 Shuriken choice, I mean someone like Rockstar really should do this game justice, I could go on & on.

Don't forget Wolf's whip and dual plasma casters! How badass was that?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back