Limited Run Other Oblivion Items: Water bottle, MS3 rifle sling

kevinericon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've found some other Oblivion items which collectors may find interesting.

Grey MS3 Rifle Sling:
$20 shipped to US/UK, other locations ask for quote. Paypal: one.crusade@gmail.com
Painting or switching the belt is very difficult, but the newly released grey belt can save you a lot of time. I didn't make these, just helping members out and re-ship them.

21309224973169_602.jpg

Water Bottle:
$15 shipped to US/UK, other locations ask for quote. Paypal: one.crusade@gmail.com
A close copy of the water bottle, you can change the cap for more accurate result. I'm only selling off the extra bottles I bought. I will include 5 stickers in the package.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404567183.380504.jpg

The source I found is sold out, currently waiting from another seller to send me a sling to check. Once it's confirmed I'll place the order and get the slings in for re-ship.

Hey mate, any word on the slings? Just ordered a shell kit so I'll be after a sling real soon. :)
Cheers.

All my sources for grey slings are sold out. I'm still trying to find them. I'll update here when I found the grey slings again. Thanks.

Cool, thanks mate. Much appreciated. [emoji4][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back