Limited Run New Run - Romulan Ale - Beware of Romulans Bearing Gifts

I got one. Certainly a nice collectible to own but it definitely isn't accurate...and the whiskey tastes god awful!
Not accurate to the show perhaps, but that's the future bottle. This is the current and accurate 2023 bottle design ;) We still have another 250 plus years before they become illegal lol
I just got two whiskeys and two Vodkas myself. Haven't tried them yet.

Attachments

• f70.gif
    f70.gif
    261.5 KB · Views: 30
I can at least report that the one I ordered was delivered last month. The friend I sent it to was on vacation when it got there and I just heard from them today and it looks great.

I can at least report that the one I ordered was delivered last month. The friend I sent it to was on vacation when it got there and I just heard from them today and it looks great.
That's good but there should be at least some type of reply to the progress on the prop !

I don't know why but I didn't get any notifications from replies to this thread. But I did get the message on Paypal. So I sincerely apologize for this. I'm going to check into this for you right away. I thought all the RPF orders had been sent out already.

Ok, I messed up on yours. Looks like I didn't get your address via the RPF message and the PayPal order had your address in the notes field. So I missed it. I'll get this taken care of for you right away.

Ok, I messed up on yours. Looks like I didn't get your address via the RPF message and the PayPal order had your address in the notes field. So I missed it. I'll get this taken care of for you right away.
Update on the prop as it's been almost 3 weeks since last message !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back