Limited Run Darth Vader Post ROTJ ILM Lightsaber casting RUN CLOSED

Re: Darth Vader Post ROTJ ILM Lightsaber casting ACCEPTING PAYMENTS

screenshot2016mj0ge4hqba.jpg

Paid! Sorry for delay, Thomas!!

Last edited:
Re: Darth Vader Post ROTJ ILM Lightsaber casting ACCEPTING PAYMENTS

Two sabers going out tomorrow. I had to cover the cost of one casting since, well, all of this happened. Look out for one

heres one i mocked up with high heat grill paint and rustoleum metallic. quick job like the PiH casting!

Attachments

• IMG_1118.JPG
    IMG_1118.JPG
    616 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1119.JPG
    IMG_1119.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    725.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1121.JPG
    IMG_1121.JPG
    678.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1122.JPG
    IMG_1122.JPG
    865.4 KB · Views: 70
Looks great! What kind of d-ring are you going with?

Apparently I made a Mock-up of both. My pommel is black and fully rounded, and my control box is all black so it's most like the Bunny saber proper. I opted for a D ring, the best I had on hand (from a womens thrift store belt)! I matched the size by seeing how far south it stretched, and it just meets the shoulder box.

weird thing is, it slides back and forth because there's no tight fit, so I set it on a shelf and it slid sideways. can immediately see the 1/8" gap..but thats how these props work :lol its never coming off since its pinched closer than the width of that mount..this is what I keep telling myself. did you use a key ring?

- - - Updated - - -

Finally got around to finishing mine. I liked the key ring for a d-ring, so I popped one on mine.

View attachment 752598 View attachment 752599

duh Tom, you did.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back