Limited Run New Run - Romulan Ale - Beware of Romulans Bearing Gifts

Kinda sucks that they made an official bottle. I almost feel like they knocked yours off for it. Still like supporting the community better, and I don’t need whatever gross booze they are peddling along with it.

Kinda sucks that they made an official bottle. I almost feel like they knocked yours off for it. Still like supporting the community better, and I don’t need whatever gross booze they are peddling along with it.
It's cool with me. I'm sure I'll buy one at some point if I can find it. I'm not sure my state allows alcohol shipment through the mail so I'm not sure how I'll get it yet. But I'm definitely interested in checking it out. Honestly, I have a day job, I really only make stuff as a hobby and because I get pleasure out of making other happy with the stuff I make.

That bottle looks NOTHING like the screen-used one, Alans is the best hands down

I got one. Certainly a nice collectible to own but it definitely isn't accurate...and the whiskey tastes god awful!

IMG_7086.jpg

Ok, let's do a Christmas run of these bad boys. We'll go 15 total and they will be delivered by Christmas. The last one took me so long that I had to come up with an easy way to build these this time, which I have. So, I'll go ahead and add people who have asked to the be in the next run to the list first and if you want to back out that's fine too. Same detail as before. I'm only going to accept orders for this run until next Monday the 21st of November just so I have enough time to get everything shipped by Christmas. I'll post these details in the first thread too. Thanks again and I'm glad everyone liked the previous run.
Any update...? I paid long ago and sent you my address....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back