Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

The black MAGs were a custom 2011 shoe. The guy tried to clean the black out of the cloth destroyed the lights. The black and gold V2s were based on this shoe. I would like to see a V3 done this way.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Why would communicating on skype make any difference? How does skype work? I plan on requesting a few pics to be taken outside to see if lighting is really the issue.
@don jon @Nzfly even if light is a factor, when looking at my qc pics of my last 2 pair they are clearly more yellow.

image.jpegimage.jpegYoursimage.jpeg

@davidjones888 can I get some pics outside in the sun light with my next set of qc pics please?

Last edited:
Skype is real time and if you spoke Chinese (or had someone to speak for you) you could do a live video call and see any issues without the need to wait for them to send you an email

Why would communicating on skype make any difference? How does skype work? I plan on requesting a few pics to be taken outside to see if lighting is really the issue.
@don jon @Nzfly even if light is a factor, when looking at my qc pics of my last 2 pair they are clearly more yellow.

View attachment 668756View attachment 668757YoursView attachment 668758

@davidjones888 can I get some pics outside in the sun light with my next set of qc pics please?

What I am getting at is the ankle bubbles (LED bubbles) also appear to me as the same shade of yellow seen on the soles. The LED bubbles are not the same material as the soles, and therefore it is an oddity that they would have yellowed at the same amount.

Skype is real time and if you spoke Chinese (or had someone to speak for you) you could do a live video call and see any issues without the need to wait for them to send you an email

well since i don't speak chinese i don't think that's going to work.

Both soles are yellow, go for another pair, most of the last pairs have a side yellow and the other clear, so be very carefull. ;)

I'm praying for a good pair this time. 4th times a charm right?
View attachment 667957View attachment 667958View attachment 667959

Is it just me or does the left foot shoes (right side shoe in the images) actually look to be a darker "yellow" than the right foot shoes (left side shoe in the images)? If my eyes are not deceiving me, and my Apple Retina display is all it is hyped to be (not likely), then I am sticking to it is a lighting issue.

1. The LED bubbles are unlikely to have yellowed at the same rate as the soles.

2. It is unlikely that one shoe would have yellowed at a different rate than the other.

3. Don Jon's experience and photos demonstrated they were not actually yellow.

4. davidjones888 has to know they would have more problems (return, refund, bad word-of-mouth, drama, etc.) insisting the problem was not present, especially after the customer expressed that specific concern before delivery.

That is all I got. cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or does the left foot shoes (right side shoe in the images) actually look to be a darker "yellow" than the right foot shoes (left side shoe in the images)? If my eyes are not deceiving me, and my Apple Retina display is all it is hyped to be (not likely), then I am sticking to it is a lighting issue.

2. It is unlikely that one shoe would have yellowed at a different rate than the other.

4. @davidjones888 has to know they would have more problems (return, refund, bad word-of-mouth, drama, etc.) insisting the problem was not present, especially after the customer expressed that specific concern before delivery.

totally a lighting issue . i dont see how the cardboard inserts would have yellowed as well. if you look close enough you can see they must have used some crappy software to brighten up the whole image without the consideration of hue and saturation and all that Jazz!

the card board inserts seem to have the same PEE PEE yellow colour! 100% lighting issue!
image.jpeg

totally a lighting issue . i dont see how the cardboard inserts would have yellowed as well. if you look close enough you can see they must have used some crappy software to brighten up the whole image without the consideration of hue and saturation and all that Jazz!

the card board inserts seem to have the same PEE PEE yellow colour! 100% lighting issue!
View attachment 668766

Great catch!

So, whatever the filter was, it made anything white, bright white. And, it made anything a shade of white, bright shade. The result is hereby christened anti-pee filtering. davidjones888 you might want to take pictures outside in direct sunlight to gain the best chance at capturing the appearance. Alternatively, avoid the filter, it pisses :) people off.

Last edited by a moderator:

4. @davidjones888 has to know they would have more problems (return, refund, bad word-of-mouth, drama, etc.) insisting the problem was not present, especially after the customer expressed that specific concern before delivery.

View attachment 668766

I'm not willing to take that chance. Regardless, I'm asking Rebecca or whom ever takes the pics, to go outside in the sun and take a pic. I will accept a LITTLE yellow but I'm not paying for something I'm not happy with.

Great catch!

So, whatever the filter was, it made anything white, bright white. And, it made anything a shade of white, bright shade. The result is hereby christened anti-pee filtering. @davidjones888 you might want to take pictures outside in direct sunlight to gain the best chance at capturing the appearance. Alternatively, avoid the filter, it pisses :) people off.

:D

I just emailed her/them asking for the outside pictures.

cool, let us know when you get the pics. tell them not to use any lighting effects either. just natural daylight only!!

View attachment 668766

Great spot! I totally agree that helps the "it's the lighting" argument. What still puzzles me though, is why would they change what they're doing? All the QC pics since the very beginning look to be taken on the same table in the same room with relatively the same lighting. And no one had a problem with the pics. It would be dumb for them to change their photographic methods or adjust the pictures to make them look worse. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Great spot! I totally agree that helps the "it's the lighting" argument. What still puzzles me though, is why would they change what they're doing? All the QC pics since the very beginning look to be taken on the same table in the same room with relatively the same lighting. And no one had a problem with the pics. It would be dumb for them to change their photographic methods or adjust the pictures to make them look worse. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

i been thinking about the same thing. If there gonna use any effects then I would recommend white balance only lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back