Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

here you go ;)

attachment.php

The grey I have is much darker, like charcoal grey. The light grey adds too much contrast. They grey I have is almost the same as the colour of the strap.

Dang man, it looks like they are getting yellower and yellower with every pair. Hope you're next one is better.

Maybe these are all the pairs every other member rejected. It was said, at some point, someone will be sold them. They won't just scrap them.

I guess I'm just out of luck. She didn't even send me pics this time.
"hello, thanks for your reply, we have tried some pairs, they are all like that, how about your contact with David on his skype: zhilongtrade directly?"
Idk what good that will do. Plus I don't have skype or know how to use it.
This has become a very disappointing experience that I regret. Why do I have to be th one who gets screwed?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry about it . maybe some pairs are like that . would u pls send email and change it . but it may need to wait for another pair
I asked for another pair and instead of Rebecca sending pics I was told "hello, thanks for your reply, we have tried some pairs, they are all like that, how about your contact with David on his skype: zhilongtrade directly?" If I can't get a clear pair I want a refund.

I did and these look just as bad. I don't understand why every one else has nice soles and I keep getting pics of yellow soles. I just want some clearer ones. I will wait how ever long it takes.

hello, all air mags are like that, we have chosen the best one for you, it is hard for us to get a better one.

Here are the 3rd set of pics.

View attachment 667861View attachment 667869View attachment 667868View attachment 667867View attachment 667866View attachment 667865View attachment 667864View attachment 667863View attachment 667862View attachment 667870
sorry for the problems . if cannot find the pair u like , you can send the email and ask for refund ,
or wait for some more pairs . it may needs longer time

sorry for the problems . if cannot find the pair u like , you can send the email and ask for refund ,
or wait for some more pairs . it may needs longer time

How about the EL panels?!?!?! I ordered mine 3 weeks ago. I've emailed Martha (your team) many times and they don't now when they will be ready....What is going on with the EL panels???????

LMAO
do not order from shoesgooddeal
i asked for pics of working lights for the v3s
and this is what he sent:
View attachment 668144

This is so akward :
we have a V2 with clear soles and lights that are controlled by remote and a sole paint that comes from what I believe is an old version of the V2.
And we got some V3 with yellow midsoles that are like the good old V2 :/

I guess she is done trying. No new pics last night.

"i checked all shoes in stock are like that, the shoes would be a bit yellowish with time's going. it is hard for us to get the clear sole in short time."

When end I asked when they'd receive new shows she said
"sorry I have no idea now"

but david says to wait until after their holiday which ends October 4th. So I'm going to wait. I also ordered LEDs and els but I'm not even going to ask about those right now.

i feel like I'm getting played here... :[

LMAO
do not order from shoesgooddeal
i asked for pics of working lights for the v3s
and this is what he sent:
View attachment 668144

Apparently those V2.5 have a working EL strap like that red supreme version. The red EL Strap lights up on the supreme version.

Not sure why the splatter paint looks like its done by a child. Must be an alternate 2016 we are in now.
Someone needs to go back in time and correct this!

So far there seems to have been the following:

V2 the standard grey and black ones that everyone has had.
V2.1 The standard grey shoe except with a different grey fabric
V2 Sports editions in grey black
Halloween Custom Versions
Now a V2.5 which seems to be a Red Supreme version and a Grey version, both with remote control bluetooth led and light up straps.

I guess she is done trying. No new pics last night.

"i checked all shoes in stock are like that, the shoes would be a bit yellowish with time's going. it is hard for us to get the clear sole in short time."

When end I asked when they'd receive new shows she said
"sorry I have no idea now"

but david says to wait until after their holiday which ends October 4th. So I'm going to wait. I also ordered LEDs and els but I'm not even going to ask about those right now.

i feel like I'm getting played here... :[

as majority of there pairs already have yellowing soles. i could only assume that they been sitting around for ages. now my question is this, what if you got a pair and they had the yellowing soles. and you bought one of them icy sole cream products to get it back to how it should be. of course its annoying to spend more money on cleaning the soles when there already quite expensive but could be a option?

I don't feel like I should have to deal with that. There have been plenty of pics with clear soles. I paid for a pair that looks like the picture on the site and I have certain expectations about what I should receive. I know they aren't going to be perfect but i should not and will not accept pee yellow soles.

I have sole bright and it doesn't work like you think. Plus I can't do the inside of them so they would never be clear. It also doesn't last but about a week. The only way I will take yellow soles is at an additional discount. I would also want them without the clears attached so I could replace them.

It has been discussed to death. The yellowing is right through the cross section of the part. This is regardless if the part is clear or solid like the mid-sole. No surface application is going to reverse the effects of UV. It is disappointing that I can source a UV stable, clear polyurethane rubber here, but these shoe manufactures can not.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back