New V2 from me and Halliwax

Speaking of the lever, I love that the clamp comes with a circular hole for it in the bar instead of the usual rectangular one. This was me when I went to spin the lever to loosen it just out of habit and it worked instead of getting stuck

9641b4ea836503e8f7f25d646eed7148.png

Has anyone found a chassis they can recommend?
:)

I am going to make a quick one for now without a crystal, but it'll have clamp sound venting, so some modding will have to be done to the under-clamp area. To start I will drill/mill out the area under the clamp card, and areas under the rectangular holes in the clamp. I am toying with the idea of getting it bored out to 30mm ID as well, but I don't think most people would be willing to go that far modding this kit :unsure:. I will be painting it and installing it first, then if I decide to later on I will try to figure out a crystal solution. I just want to have a working, painted, weathered V2 and not worry so much about the internals for now lol. So when I make and print mine sometime next week, I will be happy to upload it for you guys. It'll be removable 18650 battery, proffieboard and 28mm speaker with the thin neck pixel connector setup.

It's not on their site yet but JakkuJunkTrader also has a chassis for it.
They're installing mine.

There was a free download of a White Cloud Sabers chassis you could print or have printed on Anakin Starkillers site but it seems to have been removed.

Last edited:
It's not on their site yet but JakkuJunkTrader also has a chassis for it.
They're installing mine.

There was a free download of a White Cloud Sabers chassis you could print or have printed on Anakin Starkillers site but it seems to have been removed.
Please don't support JakkuJunkTrader.

I'll have the White cloud chassis up on my site tomorrow.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back