New V2 from me and Halliwax

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for all the support guys! It really means a lot.
It looks like we'll sell out in one night. Which is huge for me. Danny has been amazing with all he's contributed to this project. And the success of this run makes me even more excited to show off some of the future collaborations we have in store :)

James Kenobi 1138

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The V2 is the project that never ends. I’ve had an MR, Oz, Starkiller even rings, Starkiller uneven rings, Korbanth, Solos Hold first run, another MR, Starkiller fx, Solos Hold second run, Starkiller builders kit, Dave P, Starkiller/Halliwax...
I’m soooooo happy I never fell down that rabbit-hole. I have the MR V2 and I’m good with that version. I will eventually add the mystery chunk and make the paint job a little more accurate.

Jediseth

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The V2 is the project that never ends. I’ve had an MR, Oz, Starkiller even rings, Starkiller uneven rings, Korbanth, Solos Hold first run, another MR, Starkiller fx, Solos Hold second run, Starkiller builders kit, Dave P, Starkiller/Halliwax...
Lol, it certainly feels like the V2 project never ends. As much as I have appreciated the V2’s that have been manufactured the last few years I just keep holding out. I want a perfect V2 and even thought about trying to get as much reference as I can and make my own, but these are so dang nice. There’s just hole in my heart for one of these.

VV38690

Damn... this hilt is amazing! You guys did amazing work on designing the model and the machining of the hilt is next level. Props to the machinist for machining the hilts to such exact measurements. Whoever he is, must be one talented guy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.