New V2 from me and Halliwax

TheUnchosenOne

Damnit nobody needs 3 different V2s, yet here I am.
Sure you do! There's this one, for an accurate installed one; DaveP's, for one that is accurate to the construction of the prop; KRxOR's, for a cool AFBB take on it; there's the OR SSLk, for an installed one that's actually comfortable to duel with if that's your thing; Roman's Steel V2 of course for one that's not exactly accurate but is very cool and can sit in your collection as a replica of when it was an ANH stunt; and of course the AS builder's kit, which was your first and you kind of screwed up the stencils but that's part of the journey.

Maybe that's just my collection

sbeall

I completely understand. Besides, it’s not like I don’t have enough projects right now. I certainly don’t need another lightsaber to build. :rolleyes:

Dewy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mine arrived about an hour ago. Really awesome kit!

0D739F13-DCA8-4B0D-A9E2-17B47F60A1F7.jpeg

Sieg

I just got the kit! Thank you so much Anakin and Halliwax! I definitely have my work cut out for me a crystal chamber chassis design. I just barely figured out how to get a removable battery going in your Hero and the MoM Hero, but since the V2 doesn’t have blinkie control box LEDs, I think I can manage!

Darth Elevator

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Recieved mine today. That was lightning quick delivery.

Its a beautiful kit! Thanks for doing this run. I know a ton of work went into this.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.