Hi everyone, thanks for having me, I'm also from England. I've acquired a number of Blade Runner blaster's over the years, which I've assembled and painted to various levels of success (I've just about got the hang of Alclad). I'm also nuts for Alien and have painted up a number of Alien figures and miniatures. I really love the creativity in this place, its very inspiring.
20210929_112924.jpg20210707_143320~2.jpg
20211018_151522.jpg

Hi every one !!!
I'm french propmaker and Love Starwars, Halo, and medieval stuffs (so I love all styles...).
I look your work here, and I will show you mine !

hi everyone, I'm Ronald from the Netherlands. Interested in 007 stuff and if not available.......I'll make it myself.
On the photo you can see the LTK truck, the LALD double decker bus, LTK Lark cigarette explosives, a moonbuggy from DAF, the LDL keyring finder with lockpick just not visible ( do not take the wooden bike serious)

Attachments

• contest winner.gif
    contest winner.gif
    79.3 KB · Views: 118
  • collection 1.jpg
    collection 1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 118
  • lark.jpg
    lark.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 115
Hi guys, I'm a scale modeller but always had love for cosplay. I'm currently working on Metro themed gear and came here for inspiration and assistance:D

Hi,
I'm here to learn about assembling the Blade Runner PKD Blaster. Purchased a resin kit and I have no idea where to start with it, but it looks like a piece was broken in-transit...I never know what to say on these intro threads.

Greetings all,

I'm just your average Star Wars and Blade Runner fan and collector. I'm looking forward to participating and perhaps contributing on some level to this forum.

Hello.
I joined a little while ago but never go round to saying "Hi". I am a long time model maker but have not been very active/productive of late. My current/stalled projects are all Bandai Star Wars 1-72 scale models, currently gathering together bits for my PG Falcon and working on a Red 5.
Thanks for accepting me here, see you in the forums.

Hello everyone!

I’m from England and my main interest is Twister replica props and models. I started making some replica “Dorothy” sensors back in April and I’ve learned loads since then, I’ve now managed to make an almost exact replica of the screen used sensors.

I have way more fun researching and building props than actually owning the final product!

I’m looking forward to getting to know the community here :)

Hi all, I'm Oscar from the Netherlands. Long time ago member and active again. Hopefuly I have more time than the past 10 years. Interested in Star Wars, Alien(s), paper props (maps) and so on.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I've been a collector of props and other collectibles since I was a kid growing up in the late 60s - 1970s. My name is James and I grew up in the BEST age of science fiction television from the Six Million Dollar Man to Star Trek: TNG. I currently have acquired a tricorder and am obsessed with the props used on all of the later Star Trek series especially Voyager. I am happy to be here amongst my peers.

Hello I am Cadman. I am a hobbyist 3d modeler using blender. I really enjoy films, games and other media that are related to Scifi and occasionally fiction/fantasy. I don't really collect props or anything really but I make a lot of things in many different media forms and processes. I look forward to meeting as many people as I can and hopefully making a few friend while I am here.

Hello! My name is Jonathan, I got into 3D printing about 10 months ago because of my love for movie props, costumes, etc. I look forward to sharing some stuff and taking a look at others!

Welcome to the RPF! We're happy that you could join us, especially since some of you have been waiting for quite some time.

Please take the time to introduce yourself to the community. Tell us about yourself, your prop interests, maybe even show us some pics of your collection.

Also, here are some useful links to better familiarize yourself with the site. If you have questions, please ask!

Classifies Guidelines

Community Guidelines

Terms of Use

Frequently Asked Questions

Questions and Suggestions

Other links that can ease your way into the RPF can be found here FAQs.

Again, welcome! :)(y)

The RPF Staff
Hi guys, I’m Adam, I love to try and build replicas/props, don’t have a lot of free time but try to do bits when I can, in the process of making the Lancer rifle from gears of war if anyone wants to check out my thread on that. Seen some amazing stuff on here both built and bought.

Welcome to the RPF! We're happy that you could join us, especially since some of you have been waiting for quite some time.

Please take the time to introduce yourself to the community. Tell us about yourself, your prop interests, maybe even show us some pics of your collection.

Also, here are some useful links to better familiarize yourself with the site. If you have questions, please ask!

Classifies Guidelines

Community Guidelines

Terms and Rules

Frequently Asked Questions

Questions and Suggestions

Other links that can ease your way into the RPF can be found here FAQs.

Again, welcome! :)(y)

The RPF Staff
Hello all, my name is Steve and I have been running a small business called Imperial Light and Magic for 3 1/2 years now, since quitting my job in the finance industry. I make cosplay sound and light systems as well as props for the escape room industry and pretty much most other custom electronics. I’ve recently finished a Lobot headpiece with led lights for myself which I’m pretty happy with.

Attachments

• IMG_3623.mp4
    477 KB
  • 4F46F663-403E-4022-81E5-C980827BB4EA.jpeg
    4F46F663-403E-4022-81E5-C980827BB4EA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 114

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back