Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

throwfurther40

Hey so since I have never had a chance to say it as corny as it is, long time follower first time poster. I have been doing cosplay now for about 4 years and last weekend at New York Comic Con I received a lot of complements on a 90s Era Cyclops I made and was talked into creating a social media presence. I figured that since I have got a lot of help from these forums in my builds from the outside it was now the right time that I properly join this great community.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lovecrafty

Hi everyone, thanks for having me, I'm also from England. I've acquired a number of Blade Runner blaster's over the years, which I've assembled and painted to various levels of success (I've just about got the hang of Alclad). I'm also nuts for Alien and have painted up a number of Alien figures and miniatures. I really love the creativity in this place, its very inspiring.
20210929_112924.jpg 20210707_143320~2.jpg
20211018_151522.jpg

cedFR

Hi every one !!!
I'm french propmaker and Love Starwars, Halo, and medieval stuffs (so I love all styles...).
I look your work here, and I will show you mine !

Roco

hi everyone, I'm Ronald from the Netherlands. Interested in 007 stuff and if not available.......I'll make it myself.
On the photo you can see the LTK truck, the LALD double decker bus, LTK Lark cigarette explosives, a moonbuggy from DAF, the LDL keyring finder with lockpick just not visible ( do not take the wooden bike serious)

Attachments

• contest winner.gif
    contest winner.gif
    79.3 KB · Views: 19
  • collection 1.jpg
    collection 1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 20
  • lark.jpg
    lark.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 21

czaczaja

Hi guys, I'm a scale modeller but always had love for cosplay. I'm currently working on Metro themed gear and came here for inspiration and assistance:D

Stargrave

Hi,
I'm here to learn about assembling the Blade Runner PKD Blaster. Purchased a resin kit and I have no idea where to start with it, but it looks like a piece was broken in-transit...I never know what to say on these intro threads.

senseicharles

Greetings all,

I'm just your average Star Wars and Blade Runner fan and collector. I'm looking forward to participating and perhaps contributing on some level to this forum.

Purdy66

Hello.
I joined a little while ago but never go round to saying "Hi". I am a long time model maker but have not been very active/productive of late. My current/stalled projects are all Bandai Star Wars 1-72 scale models, currently gathering together bits for my PG Falcon and working on a Red 5.
Thanks for accepting me here, see you in the forums.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.