Hi! I'm Leon from Austin, Tx. I've been posting a lot on the 405th forums and just realized that this one existed. I make models or props and armor for 3d printing. I've created a couple printable Halo armors and a bunch of Keyblades. I'm currently finishing up a few kingdom hearts models and another halo armor set, then next month I'll be working on a bunch of different armors.

Hi Guys, I'm Teddy from Glasgow, Scotland.

I'm an Airsofter / Milsimmer, I actually found the site when looking for references on making a Replica M72A7 LAW and stumbled upon TazMan2000's amazing build. I'll be having a go at 3D printing one too and converting it for airsoft use. I'm also planning to try making some replica grenade storage tubes out of Poster tubes / packaging tubes.

Hi All!

My name is David White or Whitey from Whiteys Wicked Workshop YouTube channel. Even though I was always doodling and doing crafts with my parents and sister while I was young I didn't do a lot of making for years. COVID HIT! I started remodeling my basement and while watching YouTube, relaxing and looking for ideas to build walls etc. I started running into Star Wars room makers and prop builders. I took over my basement (1500 sq ft) and have been going since. I'm still new the game but I hit the ground running again. I have a full time job so my time is precious, but I try to spend as much time in the shop as possible. So to make a long story short I love Star Wars and love making things from the movies.

Thanks for having me!

Extra tid bits:
I'm from Schuylkill County Pa.
Electrical Engineer for an aluminum extrusion facility, I do a lot of Allen bradley plc programming.

Hello everyone! My Name is Mark Leslie and I was very into models and scratch built props in when I was younger. I still enjoy making things with my hands and I'm coming back around to the hobby. I am a Star Trek fan as well as modeling for real space.

Glad to be here and looking forward to the journey.

Hello. My name is Brian and I've been a light collector for a while now and recently got into making replicas after I got a 3d printer in November of 2020. Since then it's been a bit of a mad dash.
Below is a list of my various working builds:
Mandalorian Armor, blaster (both complete) and rifle (ready for painting)
Helmet from the Martian - Incomplete
Pulse Rifle - complete, but I will probably make a second since I've gotten an airbrush since completion

Welcome to the RPF! We're happy that you could join us, especially since some of you have been waiting for quite some time.

Please take the time to introduce yourself to the community. Tell us about yourself, your prop interests, maybe even show us some pics of your collection.

Also, here are some useful links to better familiarize yourself with the site. If you have questions, please ask!

Classifies Guidelines

Community Guidelines

Terms of Use

Frequently Asked Questions

Questions and Suggestions

Other links that can ease your way into the RPF can be found here FAQs.

Again, welcome! :):thumbsup

The RPF Staff
Hey Everyone! My name is Nikolas, Im currently in college and love making cool stuff to go along with my passion for filmmaking. I love Starwars, Indiana Jones, and pretty much anything horror related. I look forward to seeing everyones projects and hope to get inspired to create some prop replicas soon. I became interested in making stuff after discovering the YouTube channel Tested and I suggest anyone check it out! Im excited to become apart of this community!

Hey everyone!

My name's Jon, and I'm from Turkey. I'm Turkish-Canadian, and my parents took me across the world when I was younger, so I've had the chance to got to school in the US. I'm an indie game developer/graphics artist/indie filmmaker.

I've been a huge fan of this site for a long time, but since I really had no proper projects to post, I'd just watch from a distance. I love the work that's being put on here, and it's taken me some time to refine my skills, but I believe I'm finally ready to join the ranks as a super-fan/builder.

My first project is the Knightmare Batman batsuit (ongoing build!) , which I've yet to share online, but simultaneously, I've begun work on my oldest obsession, the Commando Elite from Small Soldiers, which is the first thread I've created on here.

For the most part, I 3d model/sculpt, print, prep/paint and use my own replicas, so I hope my work here will inspire and teach, just as the forum posts here have inspired me for years.

Welcome to the RPF! We're happy that you could join us, especially since some of you have been waiting for quite some time.

Please take the time to introduce yourself to the community. Tell us about yourself, your prop interests, maybe even show us some pics of your collection.

Also, here are some useful links to better familiarize yourself with the site. If you have questions, please ask!

Classifies Guidelines

Community Guidelines

Terms of Use

Frequently Asked Questions

Questions and Suggestions

Other links that can ease your way into the RPF can be found here FAQs.

Again, welcome! :):thumbsup

The RPF Staff
Hey Everyone, My Name is Shawn and I'm From Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.... I love long walks on the Beach & Ice cream.... lol but seriously I have been a massive Star Wars fan since 1979, I have collected the 3.75" figures amongst other things for decades, then I moved onto Hot Toys about 4 1/2 years ago, But now I am getting into Prop and Prop Replicas, I love the Idea of owning Lineage Pieces in My Collection and I have always heard of the RPF in my facebook groups and in the community. So I asked to joint the RPF so I can broaden my knowledge of Star Wars Props & Prop Replicas.

Thanks For Having Me....
Shawn

Hello my name is Colin and I am from the UK.
I, like most if not all of you, love movies with too many to list but the top of my favourites is;
Star Wars
Star Trek
Bladerunner
Superhero movies
Back to the future
John Wick.
I belong to a charity group called Force for Charity who raise money for a couple of charitable causes, True butterflies and Huggs for Henry whilst cosplaying as star wars characters my specialty is Darth Maul and Old Ben Kenobi.
I also have a screen accurate Dredd 2012 outfit.
Here are a few pics for your amusement.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1617720137362.jpg
    FB_IMG_1617720137362.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 77
  • FB_IMG_1617622297470.jpg
    FB_IMG_1617622297470.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 79
  • FB_IMG_1619611949449.jpg
    FB_IMG_1619611949449.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 76
  • FB_IMG_1619612022147.jpg
    FB_IMG_1619612022147.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 74
  • FB_IMG_1619611966319.jpg
    FB_IMG_1619611966319.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 77
  • FB_IMG_1619612022147.jpg
    FB_IMG_1619612022147.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 77
Hi everyone, I'm an artist in the Chicago area. Mostly fine art sports and classic cars but I do enjoy making props. Looks like a lot of talented folks out there having a great time with this stuff. I've attached a couple of pics of some recent work. It's all eva foam except the Rocketeer helmet which is foam, bondo, brass and wood.

Attachments

• 20201223_104222.jpg
    20201223_104222.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
  • 20201203_081313.jpg
    20201203_081313.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 83
  • 20210425_184725.jpg
    20210425_184725.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
Hello, my name is Jeff, and I'm a propaholic.

I first learned of my condition at the age of 16, when I began reworking toys, and then I started into my highlander addiction.

I then learned about swords and spent much of my prop money on swords.

I then went to school for mechanical engineering and failed my way into the theatre department and focused on props, but can build scenery and hang lights, as well. I have worked as a scenic carpenter in the New England area for about 10 years now.

I now spend my time playing with my 3D printer making props, waiting for the entertainment industry to come back.

Hi I'm Jake

I've looked at threads on here over the years and finally decides to sign up. Im a professional gunsmith and always loved movie guns so felt like it was time to replicate my favorite one. I'm currently collecting parts to build a live fire m41a pulse rifle. When it's all said and done I'll post the build prosses and pics. I currently have a hcg hero aluminum shroud on the way and I have a spas 12 for the grenade launcher. I'm really excited to finally do this and any help would be awesome.

Hi folks, Simon here.... a little background: I went to art school (several decades ago), have always liked to mess around with 3D stuff, and am a huge fan of the prop, prosthetic, costume & cosplay community. I never seem to have the time to finish any projects, lol. I’m here with a specific question but hopefully being a member here will inspire me to actually do stuff. :D

Hello!

I've had an account for a while but have mostly just lurked. I've been cosplaying for a few years with my wife. I make the costumes for both of us, but the fun part for me has always been prop making. I aim for as close to screen accurate as possible, and if I can make a prop functional, I will. I'm mostly into 3D modeling/printing/finishing and electronics, but I also really enjoy how cosplay is an opportunity to learn so many diverse skills. I've been teaching myself CAD for about a year, and I upload my designs to Thingiverse: Thingiverse - Digital Designs for Physical Objects

Looking forward to being more engaged with the community here.

Hello everyone, My name is Simon and I come from Copenhagen, Denmark. I am a graphic designer / paper artist and I love props, especially from Blade Runner and Alien universe. If you ever need help with graphic design, send me a PM.

Greetings. I'm Tom and I am an Event Horizon super fan, having seen it 330 times at last viewing. I usually watch it at least once a month and I've got a huge collection of memorabilia including some production made pieces such as my prized possession, Captain Miller's flightsuit. I'm hoping to start making replica props and/or costume pieces, starting with getting an embroidery machine to make the various character patches. Give me an inch and I will talk your head off about this movie. Give me another inch and I'll recite the dialog in its entirety. Hoping to contribute here and make some friends. Ave atque vale: Hail and farewell.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back