New Member - Predator (p1) 3d Animated Project!

Thanks sir! Here's another look at the face:
PredatorFace.jpg

New video coming later today!

Thanks so much REYALS! :)

On a side note, was feeling ballsy last week, and I posted an {older) WIP on Steve Wang's (Creature Creator/Stan Winston's Protege) wall on Facebook. And he replied yesterday!!! Totally awesome!

Here's what he said:
Steve Wang - Creature Creator Hi Ralph, I think it's looking cool! It just needs to have more details which I know you are working on. The dreds could probably be dispersed back a little. It feels like it's bunching to the front. But keep going, it's getting there. Thanks for sharing!

I know :) I was totally geeking out though. The man's a legend!

Awesome news! Big Zbrush update today! Allowing me to do lots of cool new things with the software! Here's a quick example:
CoolFilters.jpg

No photoshop involved in that image! It was all rendered natively. Craziness!

I was having so much fun with the render that I did, that I decided to turn it into an illustration. Now to actually finish the damn model :p Should be a while before I post any updates.
Here's the result :p
PredatorPortrait.jpg

Hey guys!

Here's another update!
PredReproportioned.jpg

Messed with his proportions quite a bit. He's now quite a bit taller and lankier :) Also, the dreds are now more sparce and fall a little more naturally.

Let me know what you think!

EXCELLENT!!!!!!...i like the Illustration. Z-Brush is a great tool for conceptualizing,i read somewhere rick baker now uses it for pre-sculpting his works

it really softens the edges and gives it more of a painted look

Desktop of the Month right here
PredatorPortrait.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back