New BMF coming

Well I was finally able to get back to this. After much trial and error here are the seats I scratched. Lot of clean up still to do not 100% sold on it yet, I'll reassess after paint.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Question for all.. Are any of you doing anything to reinforce the glue used on the inside of this thing? To make sure the parts stay in place? Like would plastidip work?​

Also, what are you all doing about the screw holes after u put her back together?

thanks.​

Ok, I'm late to this party and got 300+ pages to read thru....

Where can one obtain the Big Millennium Falcon Hasbro toy besides Ebay for a reasonable price?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ebay is probably the best bet, though the thing is to be patient. It is kind of like sitting beside a stream, watching fish drift by. Eventually, a slow, big fish will probably come within reach... and reasonable price is a variable dependent on your personal threshold. How long you wait really depends on how much you want to spend, but given that there were literaly thousands of these toys produced, the odds are in your favor. Trouble with eBay is that folks get impatient and buy overpriced items, driving up the selling history values & raising sellers' expectations into the 'stoopid' range.

Since the Falcons are no longer in production & sold out in stores, there is most likely no "normal" channel to get one. This means that there are folks looking to make a buck off ones they have. Then there will be those who are 'yard sale' sellers disposing of old kid's toys so the quality will vary. With luck, you can get a fairly clean and complete copy locally (like I did with my Hasbro Slave 1...)

R/ Robert

At least they still have it in stock... must be the huge demand from all the RPF'ers and others like them. ;^P

I wonder if it is possible to have it shipped from store to store (or from CAD warehouser to US storefront?)

Regards, Robert

Just checked and it explicitly states items cannot be shipped outside Canada. Weird! I suppose you could have it shipped to a UPS location for reship to the US, but now the costs are getting really stupid. Seems weird that they cannot pass to Canadian Post for international shipping...

Last edited:
At least they still have it in stock... must be the huge demand from all the RPF'ers and others like them. ;^P

I wonder if it is possible to have it shipped from store to store (or from CAD warehouser to US storefront?)

Regards, Robert

Just checked and it explicitly states items cannot be shipped outside Canada. Weird! I suppose you could have it shipped to a UPS location for reship to the US, but now the costs are getting really stupid. Seems weird that they cannot pass to Canadian Post for international shipping...
Most stores where there is one in each country operate like that.

I've often had an American friend buy something from the store and then ship it up.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Has anyone followed Fichenfoo's weathering tutorial on their BMF? If there were a barrier of 2 or 3 coats of puff can primer and base coat I wonder if there's anything to fear from Weber's turpenoid and oil paints for weathering.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back