Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Justin1

Hey, everyone!

It's been a long minute since I've been here, and it looks totally different now, but figured I'd share this here since I just finished it up, figured someone may be lurking that may enjoy seeing it.

I know there are a lot of versions of this kit out there so I wanted to do something different with it. I was particularly glad the client let me paint the aliens in warm tones, just like Alien: Resurrection... ;)

This is the 3rd one of these I've painted and they're always so much fun!

I hope you guys like it!

IMG_3523editedv2.jpg IMG_3538.jpg IMG_3540.jpg IMG_3541.jpg IMG_3543.jpg IMG_3545.jpg IMG_3547.jpg IMG_3549.jpg IMG_3561.jpg IMG_3565.jpg IMG_3578v3.jpg IMG_3582v2.jpg

Here's a link to the Flickr album, where you can see the complete photo set!: Narin Series 03 Death Warrior

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.