My Raimi suit build/guide *Starts soon* *PIC HEAVY*

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Davidv1515

Awesome! Do you have a thread? I wanna see how yours turns out as well
I haven’t started yet but I’ve been looking for forums from people who try different webbing deigns like fun4spidey or the one you’re using I wasn’t a fan of the webbing color but If the marker stuff you’re doing works out well I’m definitely going to try it out

Imperial Weapon

Jr Member
I haven’t started yet but I’ve been looking for forums from people who try different webbing deigns like fun4spidey or the one you’re using I wasn’t a fan of the webbing color but If the marker stuff you’re doing works out well I’m definitely going to try it out
Ageidus does so them in a darker grey color which is like SM1/SM3 black suit but if you don't want that you could ask him for something in between silver and grey to get a nice 2004/07 web colour.

Davidv1515

Ageidus does so them in a darker grey color which is like SM1/SM3 black suit but if you don't want that you could ask him for something in between silver and grey to get a nice 2004/07 web colour.
Oh wow I didn’t know that actually I’m a bit more inclined to get his webbing since spideyplanet and 4fun is around 500-600 dollars

IMG_20210710_011017.jpg

I actually think i got it down. You CAN use a chiseled marker, it has way more surface area, it just has to be angled correctly. Also, shout out to my little sister for helping me with the flashing, this stuff is a pain in the ass and I wish I had a more effective way to remove it.

masterjedi322

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
looks great but err I dunno if i trust marker not to ruin my suit if I fold it up.

What I'll do is stain the sides, let them set for a week, then I'll wash it off. That's what Spidey planet does.
I would caution you when folding the suit up as my webs left stains on the back spider logo. I’ve since put some wax paper along the back spider when in storage, which seems to have helped.

I have not had any issues with the marker staining the suit fabric.

Sean

I would caution you when folding the suit up as my webs left stains on the back spider logo. I’ve since put some wax paper along the back spider when in storage, which seems to have helped.

I have not had any issues with the marker staining the suit fabric.

Sean
Yeah, this is what im most worried about

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.