Limited Run Miniature Jurassic Park East Dock Sign - Appx 1/8th Scale

DrewSmith007

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I recently made one of these for myself and have had a lot of comments on it, so I thought I would offer them here. They're based on my files for the full size sign offered here a few years ago. They will just under 10 inches tall. I will order new blue vinyl, I think this color is too dark. I'll also probably increase the size of the base, this one is slightly unstable.

Price will be $35 shipped to the continental US, international will be extra.

Barbasol can shown for scale only, not included.

Interest.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, thanks. I knew that was coming. This version does not spin because I didn't think I could find a small enough screw for it. But, it just occurred to me that I might be able to use a cut down straight pin. I will give it a shot!

Last edited:
Me too. I think it would look great. As much as I'd love a full sizes sign, I'm having space issues. This is the next best thing.

Yes, I have enough materials for 7 ready to assemble, and have one ready to go now if you don't mind an oval base instead of the Trex foot. It also doesn't have "Jurassic Park" on it and has the darker blue for the boat circle, as seen in the image in the first post. Otherwise, it will probably be Friday or Saturday before I can ship it.

This is cool. Pity its not 1/6 scale as I collect 1/6 figures and just finished an Ian Malcolm figure

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I have one nearly ready to go, but there is some minor damage to the blue vinyl. There are several tiny dimples from the vinyl cutting machine, and one large one from the machines roller. I made it look as bad as I could in the image below, but its not really even noticeable unless the light is reflecting just right.
If you're interested despite the damage, let me know. I've also got enough parts for 2 more, but I would have to figure out the vinyl parts as my cutter is in storage in a different state.
20201129_090543.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back