Merr Sonn 434 Blaster, help neededI am doing a 434 Blaster as a commision for Mr Trea


New Member
I am doing a 434 Blaster as a commision for a friend of mine and I'm being held back because i'm having diffuculty finding the right patterned metal for the gun barrel. :cry I've seen it before somewhere but I just can't find out what the name of the pattern is called or if it comes as a flat sheet of metal or if it was some kind of exhaust stack or something. Just need some clue as to what to look for or if you have any links. :cool
Cheers guys :thumbsup
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.