Mandalorian S2 multi-barrel blaster

Chris‘ project list is very long ;)…would be quite a time before he has the capacity to tackle this imho

Planning to do an all metal replica with cast grips?
All machined aluminium with my usual handmade and carefull fabrication and cast or resin printed grips.
I'm also really busy right now but this is something that I really really want to do this year :)

I think he finally updated his ROTJ DL44 scope :rolleyes: Scott convinced him (I think) I'm just bitter because I've been saying that for a couple years

ANYWAY maybe we should petition him! Hes been able to nail so many parts... I'd go christmas shopping there if I had the money. I need Mausers and a webley lol

Did you guys see this?

BOBA FETT PISTOL SEDGLEY MK V - PREORDER - Blaster Factory

Chris posted a couple pics on his Facebook page yesterday...

271898592_1335380466977049_70649374354042430_n.jpg

Man, a conversion kit for a real Sedgley would be very cool but probably impractical as most won't have one. Maybe this kit can be converted.

I took a look at pre-order page that Ronin linked for the blaster and noticed one small difference between it and the actual blaster. The 1/6th scale action figure blaster has this like rectangular piece coming off the side of the circular piece on the grips which the pre-order model doesn't have. I remember seeing the detail somewhere else but I can't remember so the image of the action figure blaster will have to do I guess.

Attachments

• boba example.JPG
    boba example.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 74
  • boba preorder.JPG
    boba preorder.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 78
Ooh, I remember that. Yes there is a rectangular greeblie extending from the circle on at least the left side of the blaster in Mando

I took a look at pre-order page that Ronin linked for the blaster and noticed one small difference between it and the actual blaster. The 1/6th scale action figure blaster has this like rectangular piece coming off the side of the circular piece on the grips which the pre-order model doesn't have. I remember seeing the detail somewhere else but I can't remember so the image of the action figure blaster will have to do I guess.

Ooh, I remember that. Yes there is a rectangular greeblie extending from the circle on at least the left side of the blaster in Mando

If y’all have clear reference for any missing details, be sure to post it in his development thread and tag him! He’s pretty responsive to constructive feedback especially earlier on in the design phase.

Thread:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back