M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

Field Marshall

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For all the Fett EE-3 builds, FieldMarshall has the stock greebs (ESB and RotJ) on his site. I was waiting for an update on the RotJ greebs and just found out they were already up on the site!

Field Marshall

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Steel mando look amazing blued !!!
IMG_6967.jpg
IMG_6966.jpg
IMG_6963.jpg
IMG_6962.jpg
IMG_6960.jpg
IMG_6927.jpg
IMG_6909.jpg
IMG_6907.jpg
001(288).jpg
001(287).jpg
001(286).jpg
001(90).jpg

LordHeadass

I noticed that on your model you are missing a small rectangular greeblie that extends from the circular part on the grip. I have an image from episode 1 that shows it somewhat and one from a Boba Fett action figure (they are both outlined in blue), also I think its safe to assume that this is mirrored on the other side of the blaster aswell.

Attachments

• blaster.JPG
    blaster.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 27
  • blaster 2.JPG
    blaster 2.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 25

Field Marshall

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I noticed that on your model you are missing a small rectangular greeblie that extends from the circular part on the grip. I have an image from episode 1 that shows it somewhat and one from a Boba Fett action figure (they are both outlined in blue), also I think its safe to assume that this is mirrored on the other side of the blaster aswell.
it not a greeblie,, its actually a notch out of the grips... ... there is several details I've not released yet. So the recasters don't rip it off before Im done

267611006_327177235922756_5789052234629588033_n.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.