Mandalorian S2 multi-barrel blaster

Correct me if I’m wrong but we haven’t seen it appear yet (out of his holster) in the first 2 episodes right ?

Do these look found-part or all custom machined?
5ef0e561aee6a8027a5b417d.jpeg

I just (mostly) finished one of these up today funny enough. Did my own thing on the paint, wasn’t too interested in replicating the show finish. I do have to do some small stuff like paint some little brass accents on the scope and give it a light overall pass of weathering but I’ll have to do that some other time.

This was made with files from Outer Rim Workshop on Etsy. I highly recommend them, they’re wonderful.
CAD1B60E-9FF1-43FA-83CC-3318850588D0.jpeg

Attachments

• B22A6758-C8B0-4786-9147-6B0CF357F321.jpeg
    B22A6758-C8B0-4786-9147-6B0CF357F321.jpeg
    11.1 MB · Views: 110
  • 801AD69B-D148-4BE7-9DCB-D91AC67E7BF2.jpeg
    801AD69B-D148-4BE7-9DCB-D91AC67E7BF2.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 86
I love the concept art but a small gripe I have is that the blaster looks like it’s bending down but I’m pretty sure that’s just from the flare gun that was used

Also MrMold did the blaster come to you as an FDM or a resin print

That finish is incredible. Any tips on how you did it?

Thanks. The blaster was printed by myself on my Elegoo Saturn resin printer. I probably should have spent more time sanding it but I only had two days free to finish it.

I based it out lightly in Alumaluster over gloss black for a “black chrome” finish then shot some transparent colors over it. I used a blue, a yellow, and a red. The mix gives it greens and purples here and there that look really cool moving it around in person.
Like I mentioned though it’s not even close to accurate to what they did for the show. The real one looks more like a lightly metallic black or gun metal with some silver dry brushing and a brown wash.

It does look incredibly beautiful. Newly issued!

I am still hunting to see if that's a found scope. The stupid red dot on the front reminds me of M38A2 scopes and this could be a red dot sight or prism

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back