Limited Run Luke's ROTJ Static Hero/Yuma/ISYHCANL Prop Replica Kit (2nd Run) *SIGN UP CLOSED*

Bloody lovely Dave

Absolutely beautiful [emoji2956]

Thanks for all your hard work and attention to detail with every aspect on this run, DaveP. The results look awesome!

Fantastic work

These look amazing. I’m beyond excited!

Looks fantastic. Well done.

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate your kind words! :)

**Commissions Update**

Hi Everyone. I felt that an update was overdue. Apologies for the radio silence this week!

If/When I do go silent, it's usually because I'm incredibly busy, and avoiding social media/forums and getting my head down. Not because I'm slacking off! :D

If you do ever have any questions, or need to get in touch, I always try to respond to PMs as soon as I can.

It has been an incredibly busy couple of weeks. Every aspect of producing these is time consuming, and as you probably know, I'm a bit of a perfectionist! :D I apologise for the wait, and I REALLY do appreciate your patience! Thank you! This first batch of commissions is VERY nearly complete however, so I just wanted to share an update, and assure you that they will be shipping out soon!

As you can see, some of them are finished and ready to be packaged up. Rather than break off every time one one is completed, I think it is more productive to get the whole batch finished, and then move on to cleaning them and packaging them together.

With that in mind, please excuse any dust/fingerprints! I'll be giving each one of these a good clean before packaging up. :cry:

View attachment 1414393
View attachment 1414392
View attachment 1414391

For those of you who are eagerly awaiting the Yuma Run, there's a sneak peak of one of the finished Yumas for you, and how the stencils turned out :cry:

As always, I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who took part in the run and to those who are now patiently awaiting their commissions!

I'm working as fast as I can to get these finished and on their way to their new homes (whilst maintaining my high standards of course!).

All the best and MTFBWY,

Dave
I have seen mine☺
Fantastic work Dave!

Thank you Dave for such an awesome hilt.
I was able to pick up one of your last hilts from this run and am so glad that I did.
The Yuma has become one of my favourites.

0DCAD704-93A4-4313-B4D5-F6A478092276.jpegA87E62F2-A1BC-4EE6-B877-F23E9D62E677.jpegB314257F-442A-4300-8F28-29B21B54FAE9.jpegD105C11E-577F-4A51-8ADA-2E7B31A4EE24.jpeg7D760388-2D77-4326-9647-DB2F2ED053CE.jpeg

Dave, what combination of paint did you use for this one?
emitter-jpg.jpg

I'm trying to match my Hero with this paint. But I'm not sure what paint do I need to buy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back