TROS may not be the best ending for the Skywalker saga.

But I absolutely love this bit. The story has come full circle.
26rwmmjqkdg41.jpg

I'm talking Charles Soule's Vader comic. Who happens to be currently writing the main Star Wars line. Seriously, that comic is the best.

No I have not, but my free time is limited and Disney has pretty much lost me as a customer altogether, so I’m not as interested in any new material from them, especially if it falls under mine and others disdain for “required reading of ancillary materials”. If this is that series that involves the woman who falls for Vader then that is just an extra “nope” on top of the hundreds I already have for Disney SW.

that being said, I do have “Fallen Order” on my shelf that is feeling the itch to start.

No I have not, but my free time is limited and Disney has pretty much lost me as a customer altogether, so I’m not as interested in any new material from them, especially if it falls under mine and others disdain for “required reading of ancillary materials”. If this is that series that involves the woman who falls for Vader then that is just an extra “nope” on top of the hundreds I already have for Disney SW.

that being said, I do have “Fallen Order” on my shelf that is feeling the itch to start.
Charles Soule's Vader comic takes place immediately after Vader gets put in his suit. As follows Vader has he builds his new lightsaber. And has his castle built. Not to spoil things, but his castle isn't just to live in. It's a great comic.

I have no problem with Vader having a castle, it's just whether Mustafar is where he would put it. I guess if you're going full "rah rah Sith!" he might see it as where he was reborn. Of course he was Darth Vader in name before that.

I like that Twitter video where the guy is asking his girlfriend who has never seen Star Wars to explain it (sorry, don't know how to link crap from Twitter) and she keeps saying the star is "Luke Walker"... :lol: The dude is like, "Yeah, Luke Walker, Texas Ranger!"

In ROTJ during the speeder bike chase, Luke needs to get between two trees that are really close together, so he turns the bike over on it's side? Um, a speeder bike with a rider takes up more horizontal space when on it's side than it does when it is straight up! Turning the bike over on it's side is the last thing he needs to do!

In ROTJ during the speeder bike chase, Luke needs to get between two trees that are really close together, so he turns the bike over on it's side? Um, a speeder bike with a rider takes up more horizontal space when on it's side than it does when it is straight up! Turning the bike over on it's side is the last thing he needs to do!

You see...if you read "that novel" or "this comic", you would know that it turns faster not just better when you turn the bike over. So by doing so, Luke WAS doing the right thing. Also, you don't just pull things through the force(out of thin air/it's ass), force users can put their physical mass there as well, so there wasn't any reason for Luke to fear hitting the tree. You just didn't think so when watching the movie.

Something I was thinking of the other day. There's a rather glaring mistake in ROTJ. When we see out the bridge windows on the Executor, we see the Death Star, but we should see the the Executor herself.
main-qimg-38fb82c3143116e9ea80db79cb6357b9.webp

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back