So this is a thing. Leaked from the box for a Lucasfilm Christmas 2021 employee gift. Of all the upcoming series and games and films, I had not seem a couple of these announced:

eb9c1ZB.jpeg

NpupxBC.jpeg

GscSUtP.jpeg

I had heard the vaguest of faint rumors of a Tales of the Jedi series and something about a Willow sequel, but there's been no announcement that I can remember...

So this is a thing. Leaked from the box for a Lucasfilm Christmas 2021 employee gift. Of all the upcoming series and games and films, I had not seem a couple of these announced:

View attachment 1523369
View attachment 1523370
View attachment 1523371

I had heard the vaguest of faint rumors of a Tales of the Jedi series and something about a Willow sequel, but there's been no announcement that I can remember...
They had a teaser for Willow on Disney+

25 Days of Star Wars Music - day 24

Today for Christmas Eve, were going a little different. I love the second part of the "Cantina Band." It often gets overshadowed by the first part. But I think the second part is just so jazzy and fun.

Pretty neat! Tales of the Jedi is a new one but the others are known. A shame we didn't get a sneak peek at the title for the new Indy movie!

I don't have much faith that the new "Tales of the Jedi" wouldn't be anything but a case of reusing an old trademark, with little connection to the old comic book series, if any at all.

25 Days of Star Wars Music - day 25

Merry Christmas! What better way to end this musical advent calendar of sorts with the song that piece that literally began it all. It was first piece of original music we hear in the film, and the first piece that was heard in the original vinyl release. And continues to begin it all for many a new Star Wars fan. Orginally written as "Luke's theme/Main Title." It really showcases John's incredible writing ability. As the theme can be put through multiple permutations. From the softer version when we first meet Luke, to the action version when he swings across with Leia. The in "The Empire Strikes Back" the theme is almost always written in minor key, showing Luke's many defeats and failures. To make a triumphal return in "Return of the Jedi."

Beyond that it shows how a good theme can take on different meanings and be recontextualized by the evolving story. As the franchise took a hard left turn away from being the adventures of Luke Skywalker and company, and becoming a family drama that Luke was only one member of. Quickly the theme became the theme for the saga as a whole. And a theme for action, adventure, and heroism. Being heard for our first introduction to the Jedi in action in "The Phantom Menace" and later as a "Scherzo for X-wings", in "The Force Awakens." And it's expanded into the larger universe. With nearly every game beginning with it. It truly has become the theme for "Star Wars."

Of course just because the musical journey is at an end doesn't mean the music is. There so much more out there. And it you are like me, you listen to, or perhaps play "Star Wars" music on a nearly daily basis. So here's some places. To get some good music. Film Score Media https://youtube.com/channel/UC35nijmGW_6McYTYvpvvZeA
The best place for Star Wars music. He has almost everything from the Special Edition album releases of the Original Trilogy, to extended and reconstructed scores for the Prequels and many of the games.

There's also my playlist of the complete 9 Star Wars scores. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT6RDBajznkSWwVbwPCK0W8tTWpYKx3Uq
Or the official album releases instead.

And if you listen in Spotify. STAR WARS The Skywalker Saga

There's also my complete Star Wars playlist on Spotify. Which contains pretty much every piece of official Star Wars music released on Spotify. I continually update it as new stuff comes out. The STAR WARS Saga

Thank for listening. Merry Christmas! And may the Force be with you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back