Large scale Millennium Falcon Kit ID's**New Maps at start of thread**

Re: Large scale Millennium Falcon Kit ID's

Oh. That's kinda rained on my parade then. Glad I got it so cheap! - I've just had a surf' and the closest I could see was the Nichimo Royal Tiger II which is definitely not a Porsche turret though can't tell if its a Henschel. Anyway its not a match either. Was this the one you were thinking of?

Cheers
Nick

Hi Nick !

Your this thread is very helpful and fun ! I like this !!

BTW, to our regret, Tamiya's king Tiger that you are expecting is different from it.
I have Tamiya's kit.

Perhaps, I think that it is Nichimo's king Tiger(Henschel turret, not Porsche's) that is used for ANH-MF.

However, Tamiya's king Tiger is used for Vader's TIE.

Thanks

BP

Sorry Faustus:unsure

This picture is in my bank picture's since several month, a friend give me some picture of ANH original Falcon with some picture like this, I didn't know where it comes from... Sorry...

Friendly:)

Sorry Faustus:unsure

This picture is in my bank picture's since several month, a friend give me some picture of ANH original Falcon with some picture like this, I didn't know where it comes from... Sorry...

Friendly:)
No problem my friend-I figured you didnt know. I made that a long time ago:thumbsup

Last edited:

Oh. That's kinda rained on my parade then. Glad I got it so cheap! - I've just had a surf' and the closest I could see was the Nichimo Royal Tiger II which is definitely not a Porsche turret though can't tell if its a Henschel. Anyway its not a match either. Was this the one you were thinking of?

Cheers
Nick

I found one of the parts of # 6 of MF008.
It's from Nichimo's 1/35 Royal Tiger(Porsche turret).
But, Henschel turret one have same one, I think.
So, I think that the possibility of Nichimo's King Tiger II turret part is high.

Thanks,

BP

Hi BP,

Nice find. Ok so it looks like a Nichimo 1/35 KT with a Henschel turret is the likely candidate, especially now you have ID'd that wheel.

I'll have another look around to find one.

Cheers
Nick

I found one of the parts of # 6 of MF008.
It's from Nichimo's 1/35 Royal Tiger(Porsche turret).
But, Henschel turret one have same one, I think.
So, I think that the possibility of Nichimo's King Tiger II turret part is high.

Thanks,

BP

Hi BP,

Nice find. Ok so it looks like a Nichimo 1/35 KT with a Henschel turret is the likely candidate, especially now you have ID'd that wheel.

I'll have another look around to find one.

Cheers
Nick

Hi Nick,

You might already have ID'd these.:love:thumbsup

Thanks,

BP

Last edited:

Hi BP,

Nice work. I've seen you posting ID info on other threads. You definitely know your stuff! I appreciate your help. :)

I had got the Tiger buttplate, but the Fujimi and Bandai parts are new. I'll add these to my maps. If we can get this section sorted it will be a big help as it repeats around the waistband along with the KT turret stuff.

Keep 'em coming. We need all the help we can get on this beast!

Cheers
Nick

I agree, many, many thanks BP, your help on this is fantastic, you really are incredible on your kit ID's.
And Nick, your parts maps are just awesome, really appreciate you doing this for us mate!.
Cheers
Stu

Thank you Nick, Stu !!:)

I am enjoying for ID'ng.

I got the Nichimo's Henschel turret Tiger II. So, I was convinced that this part was correct.
And one more part....It's from Nichimo's (again!!:eek) Hunting Tiger(Jagd Tiger).
This part can be used even by Y-wing.

Thanks,

BP

Hi,

Yup, I'd spotted that one. I had that kit when I did the Y-wing. I don't suppose that wheel in the top left comes from the same kits, or that boxy part placed on the turret top?

Currently I'm doing waistband stuff but then going to take a pass at the various maintenance pits. If anyone has any ref pics of these that they can share that aren't already online it would be really helpful. I'm in the process of buying a place at the moment so my time is a bit limited. However when I do a new posting there will be quite a few updates.

Cheers
Nick

Hi,

I don't suppose that wheel in the top left comes from the same kits, or that boxy part placed on the turret top?

Hi ,

I can't find the wheel(looks like) from Nichimo's. :confused
But there is boxy part !(It isn't boxy in reality...)

Thanks,

BP

Hi,

Does MF fly over space by the power of the Honda engine? :love

And, the stability of the attitude of flight is a favor of Ferrari.... :)

Thanks,

BP

Last edited:

Hi BP,

You're a one man ID task force! - :) I had been given a tip off about the Honda F1 and have just got one to check out. Apart from the other part you've noted in MF008 I haven't seen much else. Thanks for the other finds in that partmap. I'll have to update it again.

Also great news re that Ferrari 312B in MF004. That's the pain of me trying to do this when my kits are in storage. I have that one and should have been able to ID that myself. Ah well, soon be able to get at them again soon.

I'm going to try and do an update for early next week with revisions of what's already up and some news ones.

In the meantime can you and Julien make anything of these yellow mystery parts?

MF002_Cropped.jpg

Hi BP,

You're a one man ID task force! - :) I had been given a tip off about the Honda F1 and have just got one to check out. Apart from the other part you've noted in MF008 I haven't seen much else. Thanks for the other finds in that partmap. I'll have to update it again.

Also great news re that Ferrari 312B in MF004. That's the pain of me trying to do this when my kits are in storage. I have that one and should have been able to ID that myself. Ah well, soon be able to get at them again soon.

I'm going to try and do an update for early next week with revisions of what's already up and some news ones.

In the meantime can you and Julien make anything of these yellow mystery parts?

MF002_Cropped.jpg

1/6 tamiya cb750 racing.

Thanks Edward. That's a new kit on my radar. Looks to be a pricey one too :rolleyes

Cheers
Nick

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back