Limited Run Infinity Stones / gems - Multiple colors! Infinity Gauntlet - Infinity Wars - Thanos

Re: Infinity Stones / gems - Multiple colors! Infinity Gauntlet - Infinity Wars - Tha

Yeah their colors have been a little off

Re: Infinity Stones / gems - Multiple colors! Infinity Gauntlet - Infinity Wars - Tha

I suspect that the final packaging for the MCU phase 3 in a couple of years time will be the Infinity Gauntlet seeing as how that will probably conclude the infinity stone story arc and that Phase 2 looks to be the Guardians Orb.

Please sign me up for 2 Orb gems - Thx! :)

Last chance to order if you want it to arrive by Halloween folks!
56.gif

Last edited:

You previously indicated you might consider doing a run of orbs? Any more thoughts on that? In time for Christmas maybe?

Thanks.

Mike

You previously indicated you might consider doing a run of orbs? Any more thoughts on that? In time for Christmas maybe?

Thanks.

Mike

I'll second this. Need an orb for my power stone.

bbmchl & DBoz

Yeah, I think I can definitely hit a Christmas due date on these.

Last edited by a moderator:

I got the Marvel Phase 2 box set. Here is the orb and base:

20151210_205621_1.jpg

And here it is with the V2 stone for comparison:

20151210_205854.jpg

It's huge!

20151210_210334.jpg

20151210_210436_1.jpg

20151210_210627.jpg

The phase 2 set is begging for a repaint! I'll be doing mine eventually

I would like to order two purple gems, if available. Thx :)

I would like to order two purple gems, if available. Thx :)

Yup, still available. Order at your convenience. You can send me a PM for the link or order through ebay.

Last edited:

Just keep trying. It's working for me.

Good evening, I'm interested! also you have available?

I downloaded and printed this model from Arca on Thingiverse:

20160606_235135.jpg

20160606_235207.jpg

I didn't print it at a very high resolution so It's still going to require quite a bit of finishing.

Quick lighting test:

eyeA.jpg

All Infinity Stone colors are now available for purchase via my site - www.fatal5150.com.

I'm now offering the V3.0 stones! These use 2 batteries instead of 1 and are twice as bright! They are also much easier to activate and don't require any tools to change the batteries.

I was also able to reduce my costs and time fabricating these so I'm passing the savings on to my fellow RPFers.

Now only $26/ea w/$3 domestic shipping.

Additional stones purchased will ship at no additional charge and if you buy 5 stones I'll throw in the 6th one for FREE!

allstoneslit.jpg

Nice work! Like my v2 stones but might have to get a set of these

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back