Interest Indiana Jones - "IMAM" Ra Headpiece (Cast from Screen-Used!) NEW RUN!!!

RelicMaker

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

"IMAM" Ra Headpiece

~ Original "Screen-Used" Version ~

This is a new run of my "IMAM" Ra Headpiece that was cast off an original production used Headpiece!!!

So, you are getting a '2nd Generation' casting off of the original Ra Headpiece used in Raiders of the Lost Ark! You can't get any closer to owning the original Headpiece than owning this beautiful replica.

What makes this Ra Headpiece stand out from all the others is that this is made exactly the way Elstree Studios originally made the screen-used Headpiece!

The Headpiece body is cast in solid pewter metal, with 6 wires twisted in pairs, braided, and then soldered onto the outer edge of the Headpiece.

It is then 24k Gold-Plated, Aged, and set with discontinued vintage 'Topaz' Swarovski Crystals.

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the detail in the feathers, the 'Cherubs' on the shoulders of the bird, and the beauty of the braided wire on the edge!

It definitely belongs in a museum and your collection! ;)

Materials: Solid Pewter, 24k gold-plating, Soldered Twisted-Wire Perimeter, Vintage Swarovski Crystals, and Lightly Aged!

Price: (Shipping NOT Included!)
$295

Interest List:
1. katmax
2. kidryno

ImamHeadpiece1.jpg

ImamHeadpiece2.jpg

ImamHeadpiece3.jpg

ImamHeadpiece4.jpg

ImamHeadpiece5.jpg

ImamSC.jpg

ImamHeadpiece1.jpg

ImamHeadpiece2.jpg

ImamHeadpiece3.jpg

ImamHeadpiece4.jpg

ImamHeadpiece5.jpg

ImamSC.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Indiana Jones - "IMAM" Ra Headpiece (Cast from Screen-Used!)

I just want to say that, having purchased one of these from a previous run, the pictures don't even do them justice. They are absolutely gorgeous. Here's a display of mine:

View attachment 726011

Just to clarify, that photo is of the "Raven Bar" headpiece. There were two different headpieces used in Raiders. This run is for the "Imam" or Hero headpiece. The headpiece used for this run was cast off a production made headpiece that I had bought years ago, directly from Norman Harrison of Norank and Elstree Props. ;)

I can't justify buying another headpiece, even though this is a gorgeous one as well.

However if you ever decide to do a chain for the Headpiece to the Staff of Ra...

I can't justify buying another headpiece, even though this is a gorgeous one as well.

However if you ever decide to do a chain for the Headpiece to the Staff of Ra...

I'm in the process of sourcing all the supplies needed to make some more Necklace Chains.

So, I should have some available when these are ready! :cool:thumbsup

I'm in the process of sourcing all the supplies needed to make some more Necklace Chains.

So, I should have some available when these are ready! :cool:thumbsup

It's a shame I can only like this post once. (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Been fighting with myself all afternoon, and I either won or lost depending how you look at it :)

Put me down as in :)

You're in for the win!

You won't be sorry adding this one to the collection!!

Been fighting with myself all afternoon, and I either won or lost depending how you look at it :)

Put me down as in :)

I'm in for 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back