I almost peed my pants when.......(Comedies)

In what about mary, when he electricutes the dog to restart his heart from the drugs they gave em... HAH< HAH< HAH, totally funny!

to many,nearly all john hughes films, recently the campaign with Will Ferrel, some laugh out loud moments in that, python movies,

Super Troopers - The whole. damned. movie.

Tropic Thunder - Tom Cruise just had me cracking up. He looked like the unholy union of James Lipton and Robin Williams and was just so damned funny!

:thumbsup Loved these!

Zoolander only gets funnier with repeated viewings. Same with just about every movie with Will Ferrel in it!

"You're crazy man, but, you're Crazzzzyy..."

Yet another, EMployee of the month:

"Glen Ross, I thought you were going to be a stuffed shirt out here.

The way you took down that catcher, are you kidding me?

You're the balls, man! You're the balls and the taint.

You're that whole region.

And you, I don't even know you on a personal level..."

Gotta keep this going and add another.

Silly YES, but very funny....

Hot tub Time Machine

Lou: [On his knees] Oh, wow, good for you.

Nick: [Eyes closed, crying] I know, right?

Lou: It's like Gary Coleman's *%#king forearm. It's so black, so impossibly black. Oh God, I love you buddy.

Nick: Don't say that!

Lou: I'm sorry, I do!

Every single moment of Eddie Murphy's Delirious concert.

Family Guy: When Stewie beats the crap out of Brian because he owes him money. Not once, but twice.

Mrs. Doubtfire with Robin Williams!

Oh, the terrorists, they ran that way, it was a drive-by fruiting!

Sink the sub? Hide the weasel? Park the porpoise? A bit of the old Humpty-Dumpty? The Bone Dance, eh? Little Jack Horny, Baloney Bop? Bit of the old Cunning Linguistics, huh?

Upstairs, my little noseminers! Go! Flee before me! Onward and upward! Go pump some neurons. Expand your craniums!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back