Harry Potter replicas/collectables - Rare, promotional, and otherwise

There are two versions of the book, I think one with a blue cover and the other red. I don't think there is much difference between the two versions, but I did not compare them that closely.

No there are two book in the list that contain paper props; one is Film Wizardry, the other is a Harry Potter pop-up book released around the same time. It comes with 2 poster replicas. A Harry wanted poster and a MOM notice, here is a pic..

Last edited:
To those discussing the Warner Brothers Japan wands from the first release, they are indeed very rare and are numbered on their gold stickers.
There is currently one of Harry's on ebay in a lot with other items for I think $380.
I heard there were also resin versions of these 3 wands but I have never seen any conclusive evidence. I have owned all 3 of the wooden wands from WBJApan (Harry, Ron and Hermione) and I can confirm they were limited, numbered, and made of solid wood.

The WB Harry Potter store in Japan sells resin versions of some of the wands including Harry, Ron, Hermione wands specifically designated POA versions.

do you know anything abouta Floo Powder jar?

i found this video on youtube, the kids says its TM WB but doesnt show the TM
Floo Powder Jar Review! - YouTube

i cant find anything online about it

Not that I doubt this kid's veracity and enthusiasm, but I have never seen this item in all my years of closely perusing and collecting Harry Potter collectibles. He says this is licensed, but having found this at a Renaissance Festival to boot, I am inclined to believe it is a handmade item of earthenware commonly found at these fairs. It's not that it's not cute and charming and all, but licensed by WB? I'm skeptical!

If BlackMarketMagi hasn't seen it either, I will be convinced it is a very nice handmade prop, but nothing more.

Last edited:
do you know anything abouta Floo Powder jar?

i found this video on youtube, the kids says its TM WB but doesnt show the TM
Floo Powder Jar Review! - YouTube

i cant find anything online about it

I've never seen a licensed floo powder jar and that doesn't resemble anything from the films or anything that I have seen them produce. The style doesn't even match any official product lines I recognize.

I have seen jars similar to that especially around Halloween at Michaels & Hobby Lobby. Anyone can scratch WB into something like that and I'm sure at a Ren faire they just saw a kid with money and told him whatever he wanted to hear. If you really wanted to verify you could contact the kid that posted it and ask for a picture of the bottom. I have nothing in all my files about it and my personal opinion is it's not WB.

You can get some of the actual floo powder from the movie though in very small quantities.

Hi! I'm new here! I have a promo felix felicis vial in mint condition and I would like to sell it someday... How much should I ask for it, and btw, do you think it would sell?

Well, I can't be for sure if it would sell or not, but I would guess probably yes. I don't usually give price estimates for various reasons but the general rule as always applies that it's worth what you can get some one to pay. Feel free to PM me and I can give you more specific info there.

Hi all, I read through the thread and seen some great replicas about.
Would it be possible to look into this broomstick for me, i've searched all over, but i'm not very good with movie prop replicas.

It's a Nimbus 2000, which i won from Toys'R'Us in the UK, where only one was given out at each store across the country. It appears to be quite a rare item as there is a label with 14/63 on the box, leading me to assume that only 63 have been produced?

It has a wooden handle/shaft, and the brushes are wooden also, with metal feet, and metal wire wrapped around holding the broom end and the shaft together. On the bottom of one of the metal feet, there is the official WB trademark too.

All in all it looks like a very very nice replica, which i have kept boxed for a few years, only bringing it out this evening for a photoshoot.
I also have the certificate from Toys'R'Us.

All help would be appreciated.. maybe its a new item to be added to your list :)

View attachment 69665 View attachment 69660 View attachment 69661 View attachment 69662 View attachment 69663 View attachment 69664

The trademark picture isn't the greatest quality.. i was using my phone and haven't got the steadiest of hands :lol

It's on the list near the top but here's some more info..

I believe the number you mentioned is only the carton number of that box in that shipment to that store. It does not relate to the edition size of the product.

There were 2 different runs of Nimbus 2000 brooms. There is a european released version with a run of 10,000. The bands around the broom bristles on that one are metallic gold-ish looking.

The other version, which is what yours looks like, was released in 2000 for Sorcerer's Stone. The edition size is actually smaller than what you thought at only 50. They and 50 Golden Snitches were made as prizes for contests and gifts to WB execs. I just sold one of the Golden Snitches here last month.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply BMM, I'm glad i have more information about this now. I've had it sitting there for years and always wondered how rare it could be. It's a shame it's one of 10,000, but still, i think it's a real nice piece.

I understand that I can't sell through this website until so many posts etc. so, would I be able to PM you with regards to rough guides on where to sell, estimate price etc?

Not sure if it's going to be worth selling now or in time to come either, as long as it goes to a true fan i'll be happy.

I'm always open to receive PM's so feel free to PM any questions you may have. That goes for anyone. But Luk3h4rr15 I believe you misread my last post. Yours is one of the 50.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back