Harry Potter replicas/collectables - Rare, promotional, and otherwise

Re: Rare Harry Potter replicas

Hey BMM, just thought of this, but do error figures count? And I woulda posted if I woulda known this was here! I just don't venture too far from my own HP thread!

Hey BMM, just thought of this, but do error figures count? And I woulda posted if I woulda known this was here! I just don't venture too far from my own HP thread!

Hehe Hinky, well the aren't considered replicas so no, but I got a kick out of the pic you sent.

Demanding interest ratios? weird.

Would like to see some pics and more descriptions in this thread.

There's no demanding, just stating the facts. Why waste my time organizing it and then typing it up if no one else is interested. I could be building more props!

The Japan stuff now really overlaps the Noble stuff which makes me sad. I have Hermione's mirror from CoS which was a Japan-only piece, and I know it can fetch a pretty penny. I also have a couple of quill replicas that are Japan only. I don't know where my polyjuice mug came from, but it was also a limited deal.

Yeah I have a pretty big file of Japanese only stuff, they definitely get a lot more cool stuff. The mug is from a Japanese release of a HP video game. I've been looking for one of those mirrors myself, only seen it in pics but it looks nice.

Because everyone else just posts info when they have it. Even people who are building things post progress and description on here. It what the RPF is here for.

Hi BlackMarketMagi,
I would love to see a list too. How about Dumbledore's Pocketwatch by Fossil. I forget how many of them were made. I do have one of those. It is my favorite piece.

You know, the mirror isn't that great. :( It's plastic and poorly painted. Dumbledore's pocketwatch has been on my list for a while!

I used to save all the Japanese photos, but there's so much stuff. Sadly, sometimes you can't judge if its an accurate replica or not without seeing it.

Here's the Japanese pen sets I have in my collection:
5771536275_285fec34f6_o.jpg

Yeah Dumbledores pocket watch is on there. It is on my to get list.

Didn't know the mirror was plastic, is it just the casing or is the mirror itself plastic?

I included a picture of one of the Japanese store displays with the mirror..

Oh that mirror looks cool. It's a shame it's plastic. The MBOM looks great too. That's what I am waiting for. A really accurate MBOM. What is that gold round thing on the bottom right of the picture??

It appears all my research into the rare Japanese stuff has opened an opportunity for me to get a shipment sent. I'm buying extra to resell here so any suggestions of items you'd like let me know.

Granted you kinda have to know what is available but I know some of you do, Headboy pins & Black family crest pins are both on the list.

Ok no more response cuz this is happening quick as in today. I ordered a few extras I may offer up here once I get them.

Does anyone else have one of these Divination sets from Prisoner of Azkaban?

I also have an Elder Wand from Japan from the days of Prisoner of Azkaban.

The Divinations Set was a promo item for POA. They were used as prizes in a lot of contests as well. Not sure on the exact number made.

I really like that divination set! I've never even heard of a lot of these replicas in this forum, really interesting to see.

The Divinations Set was a promo item for POA. They were used as prizes in a lot of contests as well. Not sure on the exact number made.

Thanks, I was always curious about how many were made. It is even hard to find reference to them on the internet.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back