Done / Completed Greedo Blaster DT-12 Machined Aluminum Parts

I'd like to be on the waiting list for a full kit for the airsoft too, and barring that, I'll likely get your trigger guard buy itself if that's all you release again.

I've made the last machining modification to the trigger guard:
IMG_1598.JPG

I removed too much material near the top, so I'm going to fill it in with JBWeld in order to create a new template for a second prototype.

Once I have the second prototype completed, I should have a better idea on a price for a machined run, but at this point, I'm looking at $60+ for aluminum trigger guards or around $15 for a resin copy if there is an interest in those instead of aluminum.

Prototype 2.JPG
Prototype 2 Inside on Pistol.JPG

I just finished the second prototype trigger guard and it looks good. It took less time to machine than the first one,
but we're looking at $80 for a machined aluminum trigger guard.
If I mold it up, we're looking at $15 for a resin copy in charcoal grey. Is anyone still interested in a machined version of this part?

If I don't get any replies, I'm going to plan on making a mold of one of the prototypes this weekend.

Last edited:
I'm still in for aluminum if it will fit a real MKI, otherwise, resin would be easier for me to modify to make fit. Thanks!

The mold is done. I will be cleaning it up tonight and getting it prepped for pouring.

If all goes well, I should have some pulls ready in a couple of days.

Airsoft trigger guard width: 0.361

Ruger Mk1: 0.370

However, the shape of the trigger guard on the Ruger Mk 1 is different.
It curves back more at the top, where it meets the barrel.

I'm buying one for my airsoft, and when I get it I can report if it fits the real steel pistol, which I hope it does.
Ruger Airsoft trigger guard.jpg
Ruger Mk 1 trigger guard.jpg

Waiting lists updated.

A wave of parts are shipping out tomorrow.

At this point, I'm out of the side rods, but I have plenty of other parts available.
I will start machining the rods today in order to put together kits out of the remaining parts.
I should have those completed around 9/1.

If you're on the back up list, I will be contacting you via a pm after 9/1. I have two spots available so if any one else is interested in a kit, feel free to post a reply or send me a pm.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back