Done / Completed Greedo Blaster DT-12 Machined Aluminum Parts

Corellianexports
This piece fits AOK on my airsoft, so there is no problem there:)

It doesn't fit onto the Ruger pistol itself.
As you can see in the photos the curve is tighter where it meets the frame.
I don't think this can be modified as it is, but perhaps there is someone w/ better skills than I could.

Because the width of the trigger guards is off by only a few thousandths, it does indeed slip over the steel trigger guard.

IMG_6619.JPG
IMG_6621.JPG
IMG_6623.JPG

Just got mine minutes ago.

This is a great piece! Here it is just pressure fit. Even this way it looks great.

74325535-A625-4663-8453-C4E980E2BEB0.jpeg

I was planning on glueing it in place and then filling and paint matching. But I’m not sure I need to go all though that. I might just paint and glue.

Thank you Vince!

It doesn't fit onto the Ruger pistol itself. As you can see in the photos the curve is tighter where it meets the frame. I don't think this can be modified as it is, but perhaps there is someone w/ better skills than I could.

A small half round needle file will get you very close! Yes, the slip-over trigger guard is a totally sound design. And I'd still love one in aluminum for my live-fire Greedo blaster.*

Thanks again, Vince!

IMG_2329_sm.jpg

*Even though Greedo never fired his.

Waiting list 2 has been updated. A wave of kits will be shipping out tomorrow.

I should have the last of the kits completed by Saturday or earlier.

The last set of kits have shipped.

If you're interested in purchasing a kit, feel free to send me a pm or post a reply. I will have 3 more kits ready to ship by this weekend.

Waiting list updated.

I have two kits remaining. If you're on the waiting list and haven't heard from me or vice versa, feel free to send me a pm.
I don't want to leave any one behind.
Once the two kits are sold, it will be several months before I have any more available.

I have one kit left along with some spare parts.
If any one is interested in them, feel free to send me a pm.

I am marking this run as done. A big thanks goes out to everyone who got in on the run and helped out with the research.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back