Limited Run Ghostbusters Jumpsuit (7 versions!) by Magnoli Clothiers

BobaDan, sorry for the continued delays. The issue is that I keep tweaking the pattern so pending orders are delayed unless customers have requested a specific ship date. I assume most guys would rather wait for the updated tweaks. The new, smaller patches are done and the updated hose connectors are in the works now.

At any point, you can e-mail our Customer Service for a specific update to your particular order.

The Gb fans ones are as close as you’ll get (plus black patches sewn into the middle of them).
They're a bit oversized imo, I think better ones can be made. Nobody has been able to capture the correct 84' look with replica pads yet. and all of the options that are considered accurate aren't widely available at the moment. I mean sure, better than nothing. But why stop there?

Hello. I ordered a custom GB1 and GB2 suit in Nov 2020. I know there are current revisions and I want to make sure that’s the reason for no updates on order since Dec 2020 and not something else that may have occurred.
Thanks.

Yes, many orders have been put on hold as we do this latest set of tweaks. We're also waiting on the new fabric for the v1 suits. If you want an update on a specific order, it's best to e-mail our Customer Service directly.

I'll post once I have photos of the new hose connector...

We should have the fabric this week, which means all pending v1 orders will start being made next week. We'll be updating individual orders with tracking numbers as each order goes out, so keep an eye on your inboxes.

I saw on the GB Fans forum that canvas had been identified as the fabric used on the name tags from the first film, while a cotton twill was used for the “Ghostbusters 2” name tags.

Man, this project just keeps on tossing curveballs, and I appreciate that Indy is always open to changing things up.

Last edited:
I’ve cancelled my order.

After an almost 6 month wait, my PayPal protection is running out and despite a promise my suit would start this Monday, I’ve been told they are reworking fabric again so another delay.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back