Interest Tobin's Spirit Guide by Magnoli Props!

i was reading ghostbusters 2017 annual and found this I don't know if this is worthy but it does talk about Tobin's Indy Magnoli
RCO042_1486007048.jpg
RCO043_1486007048.jpg

This guide is going to be so cool that I'm already wondering how to incorporate it in my uniform. A special belt pouch or a book holster maybe?

This guide is going to be so cool that I'm already wondering how to incorporate it in my uniform. A special belt pouch or a book holster maybe?
It's bigger than an average book, but not huge like one of those old desk family bibles. Probably too big for a pouch per se, perhaps a satchel of some kind... or just carry it around.

anybody see the movie yet? no spoilers obviously but is the book in it again?

From what I've heard Tobin's is not in the new film and the new antagonist would most like not figure in the book either. I'm still going to wait until I see it myself before making that decision, but I'm finalizing all the editing now with the assumption no changes will need to be made after viewing the film.

Interestingly, there is an ANgaraka god, that is of fire.

Garaka and Angaraka as opposing forces? I think they looked at existing mythology to come up with this one.

So there is a scene in the movie, where they go to a basement,
This is when they talk about the folklore of Garaka, and Ray rattles of some information, that seemed worthy
of checking out and putting in the book. But I can't remember it!

So if anyone wants to record the audio in the theatre, when this scene comes up, there may be some intersting stuff!

For Reference info, of the Tobin Spirit Guide

Last edited:
Dude how is that not a spoiler. You do realise some places incl N Zealand havn’t got the movie yet.

I had refrained from posting that info as I know Indy hasn’t seen the movie.

However, the curator does describe an incident and folklore and also discusses possibly hear say that Tobin might have been aware of….and might have mentioned it as unsolved and unsubstantiated claim that was worth scribing..

But I definitely don’t think Tobins should have a full entry in Garraka….

Dude how is that not a spoiler. You do realise some places incl N Zealand havn’t got the movie yet.

I had refrained from posting that info as I know Indy hasn’t seen the movie.

However, the curator does describe an incident and folklore and also discusses possibly hear say that Tobin might have been aware of….and might have mentioned it as unsolved and unsubstantiated claim that was worth scribing..

But I definitely don’t think Tobins should have a full entry in Garraka….
it's not anything that has not been advertised, or written in small articles.
but, i will put a little grey box there, to make you feel better...

I feel like a junky looking for his next fix of Tobin teases…can we have a shot of the book please? Any shot will do man. Hell how about an old shot in a sepia tone… I’m going through withdrawal man help me out

I got an old vcr you can have, no cord or remote but….
I’m done.
I’ll see myself out

We've been through the entire text a few times now and I think I've got all (or at least most) of the mistakes ironed out. I went through the Table of Contents carefully to make sure it actually matched our contents and found a few missing articles. But, they weren't really important, save one... so we're writing that now, then off to the editors for proofreading and should have the final text inserted into the book after the weekend. If all goes well, we should have everything finalized by Tuesday. Then off to the printers!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back