Limited Run Ghostbusters: Afterlife Resin cast Aztec Death Whistle

I'm sorry man, like i told you in PMs, i will send you a replacement, hopefully they find it in the meantime.

EDIT: Glad they found the package and finally got it to you.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late post accidentally had this shipped to my dads and finally got over there to get it but anyway its a great replica, great job! Mini puft and I had the same reaction

Attachments

• IMG_4012.jpeg
    IMG_4012.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 105
The last 6 order should be done this coming weekend and going out early next week.

Thanks for all the support with this run, I hope everyone likes their replicas! This project started at a time when I had lost someone close to me and seeing Afterlife and diving into this thing really helped.

Good evening. Understand you are not taking new orders. But if you have a waiting list I would like to be added.

Im not keeping a waitlist no, since im not running this as a list. If i offer more in my store i will post in this thread, but they would probably be unfinished kits if anything. The drilling and dremeling is just too time consuming for me to do many more.

Im not keeping a waitlist no, since im not running this as a list. If i offer more in my store i will post in this thread, but they would probably be unfinished kits if anything. The drilling and dremeling is just too time consuming for me to do many more.
I ordered back in February. Is my order in this last shipment?

Been getting asked by several people so I caved and put up 10 more kits. These are much easier for me to do and can go out faster, and then you get to have the fun of drilling and painting them yourself.

Last edited:
Looks like i made the classic scale mistake. Guess I need to do a second sculpt about 20% larger :lol: Thanks Adam! Glad to be the first to replicate a prop you made!

IMG_5250.jpeg
IMG_5249.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back