Limited Run Ghostbusters: Afterlife Resin cast Aztec Death Whistle

For anyone unclear, here is how the solid kits will come, undrilled as described. The plug is for the hole under the jaw once you’ve drilled out behind the eyes, it makes the whistle sound work a little better.

0C4DA82A-B909-4C28-B7C7-4ADD8A6C47EA.jpeg

Kit instructions:

Drill bits needed:

- 3/8” Forstner bit
- 11/64 HSS drill bit
- Dremel grinding stone bit

Drill the following holes with the forstner bit. Make sure to only drill the eyes about halfway into the body.

90A27B85-282C-4515-90D2-552A84A85684.jpeg
7BB6A8F0-E154-4620-B50F-A4E5F5DB6BEF.jpeg

Drill down about a half an inch with the forstner bit into the top of the whistle. Then drill the rest of the hole in the top with the 11/64 bit until you reach behind the eye openings. Then using the same bit, drill out the ear holes. Use a Dremel to smooth out the top opening and other areas. See thread finished photos for leather chord pattern.

F1DF3647-DB4B-4895-BB64-ABB7EF15B12D.jpeg
7213C8BA-AA27-4958-B965-E5BD58C639F9.jpeg

Last edited:
4-6 weeks like it says on the first post, I’m shipping out in order received. Some may be earlier than that. A tracking email will go out when your order is shipped.

Last edited:
Once I've caught up a bit, im only able to cast after work and on weekends so I cant pump through these super fast.

Need to keep an eye out for another finished run. Had to wait until payday and missed it. They look great though!

Order showed up today. They look fantastic and were packed well. Thanks for the terrific pieces. They will go great with the rest of my Ghostbusters collection.

Contacting the post office with your tracking is the best way to find out who delivered it and find out where it is. Should be insured priority. Damn post office can’t do anything right.

Contacting the post office with your tracking is the best way to find out who delivered it and find out where it is. Should be insured priority. Damn post office can’t do anything right.
Yeah package is gone the post office said it was delivered but did not show up on my doorstep I'm really bummed about this %. Really sucks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back