Ghost Busters 3 Proton Pack Hybrid Scratch Build - No kits

spike666

Hello everyone - Since my last Batman Hybrid costume build went fairly well and recieved a good reception locally i am now building my next prop and suit from another of one of my fave childhood movies.. Ghostbusters.

Im going for a hybrid Ghostbusters/GB2 with my own twist on Ghostbusters 3 (fantasy) build. something a little bit different..only slightly. Itll look mostly GB2 style if all goes to plan.

Im planning to build the proton pack first, I have been researching on GBFans.com etc and on here already, everything is in its very early stages but there is so much resource for this project build I think I should be able to pull it off! :)

im making everything from scratch and hopefully it will be ready for Halloween 2015. If anyone can help me with hints and tips please feel free to let me know?

I need help already with elbow pads and electric circuits. Im looking for lights as No.1 priority then sound.

cheers,

Stephen

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back