DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

The reversible black/brown belt is probably your best bet for the screen used (if they used a Torino). I ordered the black belt and the buckle isn't a full square. However, this is the first "classy/nice" belt that I own so it wasn't a complete loss.

Nice glasses by the way =]

Benhs, isn't it raw denim? Can't it shrink to fit?

You don't want to wash your Raw denim right off. They can be worn anywhere from half a year to a year after purchase.

To address your question, no, the waist was WAY too big for me. I could fit three fingers between my waist and the pants. I received my replacements and they fit much better. Still a little loose around the thighs, but I just have narrow thighs.

Wow this thread just keeps going!!! I'm still wearing my jacket through the NY winter and it has been great. My Stacy Adams are beat up real nice too now. I was looking at some things and found a good belt alternative that looks close.
Trafalgar 'Rivergate' Leather Belt | Nordstrom
Also saw this henley at J. crew that is nice. Has the elastic sleeves but the button placket is not as wide as the real one Gosling wears.
Stock jersey short-sleeve henley - layering tees & henleys - Men's tees, polos & fleece - J.Crew
Hope this helps!

Well here it goes... My name is Stephen for all of you that will not know... but like most of you at one point I myself have been an onlooker of this forum and i gotta say you all make me laugh my ass off... can i say that? well its cool to see that i am not the only one that is as an odd of a fanatic of a film such as drive. Needless to say we all need a hobby or something to put our minds to. much respect to all my fello drive connoisseurs! well i hope i can help add some extra info now that ive been acquainted with your thoughts on here! by all means proceed with your fanaticism.

Ok... looking into doing a run of 200 Henleys... if all goes well, that should last you guys for a little while.

WOOOO!!!! I'll have to hit you up.

Nice find on the j-crews as well Batcountry00. Might have to pick one of those up as well. I just love henleys so I wouldn't mind a variety.

Hi guys, I've been a long time lurker of the thread and have made only a few posts recently. Anyway, just thought I'd share some of the things that I've bought that are on the way.

The Jean Jacket

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/60s-Vintage-Levis-Big-E-Blanket-Lined-Denim-Jean-USA-Work-Trucker-Jacket-L-/00/s/MTA2N1gxNjAw/z/dSIAAMXQA51RF4cV/$T2eC16dHJGwE9n)yUsnQBRF4cUpgig~~60_57.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/60s-Vintage-Levis-Big-E-Blanket-Lined-Denim-Jean-USA-Work-Trucker-Jacket-L-/00/s/MTA2N1gxNjAw/z/I3wAAMXQzopRF4cX/$T2eC16FHJG!E9nm3pwD0BRF4c(G0dQ~~60_57.JPG

This is a 60s Big E jacket from Levi's. I think it's the closest you can find to the one in the movie. There are no side pockets in the front, no label stitching visible on the back (as seen in the movie), and brass buttons! Most importantly though, I think the color is just right, and I've compared this to photos from the golden closet, as well as photos taken on set. I've seen a couple that are similar to this, although one did not ship to my region, and the other was in slightly worse condition albeit cheaper. If anyone is still interested, do feel free to drop me a note and I'll be more than happy to assist!

The Watch

$T2eC16VHJGwE9n)yTd2EBRGSVudLSQ~~60_3.JPG

I have to admit that the watch is perhaps singlehandedly the most difficult and costliest item to find, and I'm sure plenty here will agree. I even had a replica watchmaker take a look at a photo of the PP and laugh it off as a joke. Oh well, I eventually settled on this gem that I won a few days ago on the bay. I figured that since I was looking to get a similar watch anyway, why not get one that I might hang on to once this Drive craze ends (when it does).

The Rabbit Foot

il_570xN.374406728_ivd4.jpg

Nothing much to see here, as these are really common. I'm guessing that the chain is gold in the movie, though.

I've also ordered the Max Raws in size 34, seeing as they run small and I wear 32. Still considering whether to make a move on the Madisons that I posted here awhile ago

Stacy Adams Madison 00015 Men's - Taupe Kidskin Leather

as well as the Levis deadstock henleys (although I will most certainly wait to see what Indy has to offer here!),

UNIONMADE - Levi's Vintage Clothing - 1920s S/S Tee Milk White

and the Trafalgar 'Rivergate' Leather Belt that BatCountry00 posted looks pretty good! I might pick it over the reversible Torino belt. Anyway, that's about it from me for now. I'm trying to get Driver's denim on denim look out of the way before deciding whether to get the Scorpion jacket. I bought one from Steady last year and had to send it back because of poor fitting and that was after waiting for 3 months. I decided to get a refund instead of waiting for another pair. Might have a look at Indy's version considering all the good reviews so far.

Im actually in the process of manufacturing Gos' Patek... I have three prototypes being made as we speak. The manufacturer was very positive and excited to take on the production. pretty pumped. Ill try and post progress pictures soon. The final product was estimated to be completed in 75-90 days. well see. As for that I myself will be keeping one and selling the other two.

Im actually in the process of manufacturing Gos' Patek... I have three prototypes being made as we speak. The manufacturer was very positive and excited to take on the production. pretty pumped. Ill try and post progress pictures soon. The final product was estimated to be completed in 75-90 days. well see. As for that I myself will be keeping one and selling the other two.

Let us know, we are very interested.

Bought the J-crew henley, it's perfect. I love it!

Will still get Magnoli's henley. One can never have too many henleys.

Wow that's good news! I'll definitely be up for one. Keep us updated :lol

Indy!!! My wallet is killing me... First the Quantum Jacket and glasses and the Billy Reid peacoat, now I need to get a henley! Haha.
Oh man I do not want to look at my bank statement this month.

On another note, please post pictures of that watch!!
How much did it all cost you if you don't mind?

Also that belt looks dead on!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back