DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

Im actually in the process of manufacturing Gos' Patek... I have three prototypes being made as we speak. The manufacturer was very positive and excited to take on the production. pretty pumped. Ill try and post progress pictures soon. The final product was estimated to be completed in 75-90 days. well see. As for that I myself will be keeping one and selling the other two.

Wow that's awesome, I've been trying to get custom watch makers on it but they all charge like 2-5k to make a watch. A guy from a watch forum I've been on replied to one of my threads about the watch saying he found an exact replica like the one in the movie after weeks of searching he was finally getting one, I've been searching for literally a year and nothing. he said he'll maybe post some pics when he gets it I'll try to find out how he got it but some people aren't willing to share info so we'll see how it goes.

I found this watch for anyone who is just searching for a similar one to just add to their costume. Its only 10$.

99068_750430_WMN-99068.jpg

$9.28 - Fashion Round Case Quartz Wristwatch Wrist Watch Timepiece with Sub Second Hand Dial for Male Men - MiniTake

yeah man no doubt people are willing to talk the talk and not walk the walk... when people are not willing to give out info then id be a little more skeptical considering im sure all of us have been searching for more than 3 months and that guys like i found it in a couple weeks. ppsshh well ill letchu know once i get more info on the production process.. The guy Ive been communicating with is out of the office however its coming along... like i said i post pictures once I get em. there was also the option to manufacturing 300+ watches or just the 3 I have being made. like you said the costume watches arent cheap. I think once its all said and done it have cost several thousand @_@

Wow that's awesome, I've been trying to get custom watch makers on it but they all charge like 2-5k to make a watch. A guy from a watch forum I've been on replied to one of my threads about the watch saying he found an exact replica like the one in the movie after weeks of searching he was finally getting one, I've been searching for literally a year and nothing. he said he'll maybe post some pics when he gets it I'll try to find out how he got it but some people aren't willing to share info so we'll see how it goes.

I found this watch for anyone who is just searching for a similar one to just add to their costume. Its only 10$.

If we do a run of shirts they'll most likely be regular sizing (slim fit, of course) and less expensive then our tailored offerings.

If we do a run of shirts they'll most likely be regular sizing (slim fit, of course) and less expensive then our tailored offerings.

Indy,
Ive gotta say all this time of reading your post and checking out your work.. YOU ARE THE MAN. Hands down. You have made are madness into possibility. Love it and I will be coming to you soon to get my own custom jacket.

yeah man no doubt people are willing to talk the talk and not walk the walk... when people are not willing to give out info then id be a little more skeptical considering im sure all of us have been searching for more than 3 months and that guys like i found it in a couple weeks. ppsshh well ill letchu know once i get more info on the production process.. The guy Ive been communicating with is out of the office however its coming along... like i said i post pictures once I get em. there was also the option to manufacturing 300+ watches or just the 3 I have being made. like you said the costume watches arent cheap. I think once its all said and done it have cost several thousand @_@

Are you saying that you're gonna sell your custom watches for that amount too? :unsure

Are you saying that you're gonna sell your custom watches for that amount too? :unsure

Price is still only a figure at this point. its subject to change considering the over all end result and overhead... I dont mean to seem like im under-informing any of you whom would be interested... but its still in its preliminary stages. overall lets put it this way we all have been in desperate pursuit to procuring such an item and well hell might as well make one, and hook up anyone else that wants one. price is to be determined.

Price is still only a figure at this point. its subject to change considering the over all end result and overhead... I dont mean to seem like im under-informing any of you whom would be interested... but its still in its preliminary stages. overall lets put it this way we all have been in desperate pursuit to procuring such an item and well hell might as well make one, and hook up anyone else that wants one. price is to be determined.

Fair enough, didn't mean to offend anyone. As Bernie Rose would say, 'anything you need, you call me. We're a team now. I'm excited!"

Hi, long time reader, first time poster here.
Im decided to buy Drive Jacket in Steady Clothing but have some doubts reading some posts.
For you guy who own the jacket from steady clothing:
I usually wear a Medium or Small in jackets depending the brand. I'm 5'7" tall and 161 lbs. my chest is 40,94" Athletic body.
My worry is if sleeves in medeium size will be too long, and chest in small size will be too small. What do you think guys?

I got my Drive jacket from the site below. I is good quality but I do have a hole in the right armpit that I can simply fix luckily I know how to sew. Its a very comfortable jacket. I am 5'11" and I got a medium. Ityll set you back $160 and ityll take a few months to some in the mail.

"Drive" Mens Replica Racer Jacket

Well coming to the final details of the production... And little did I know up until asking the manufacturer. They cannot print Patek Philippe on the dial?! Obviously due to copy write infringement laws so on and so forth- that and it wouldnt make it past customs. Sooo Im kind of in awe of the situation consider all the time thats been put into the project thus far. What should I do guys? The manufacture has said tho they can put just about anything on it.. i thought i would be kind of sweet to put the "DRIVE" logo on it... idk. suggestion suggestions. anyone know of any capable horologist that would consider printing after production? Im sorta at a stand still/loss. @__@

Well coming to the final details of the production... And little did I know up until asking the manufacturer. They cannot print Patek Philippe on the dial?! Obviously due to copy write infringement laws so on and so forth- that and it wouldnt make it past customs. Sooo Im kind of in awe of the situation consider all the time thats been put into the project thus far. What should I do guys? The manufacture has said tho they can put just about anything on it.. i thought i would be kind of sweet to put the "DRIVE" logo on it... idk. suggestion suggestions. anyone know of any capable horologist that would consider printing after production? Im sorta at a stand still/loss. @__@

Maybe a close name but not exactly "Patek Philippe"

Maybe Patck Phillipe? Would that work?

donkey123, the website with the Taupe Stacy Adams is too good to be true. I wouldn't buy from them.

Yeah, I kinda think so too.. I'm not buying the boots until I have everything else. I have a pair of boots that would work but if at the end I still think that I have to have the Stacy Adams, I might go for it or look harder. Thanks for the advice though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back