The Place Beyond the Pines (2013,RYAN GOSLING OUTFITS)

Three months ago, I was finally able to complete the set. My hunt was finally over. Best of luck to all of you out there who's still trying to find the pieces! It's nice to see the thread is still going.

Attachments

• 316992119_808360810466569_8224921492131610139_n.jpg
    316992119_808360810466569_8224921492131610139_n.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Anyone here selling the red leather jacket? been looking for 2 years now. Anyone who could point me into the right direction? Have tips searching etc? Much appreciated!

Anybody ever got hands on promotional, crew or movie (props or wardrobe) related items?

I've finally completed my collection with the hondaline pants and the sleeveless russell shirt :)

Still looking for the Spag's and "Hot Rod" shirt as well as the white jeans. Any leads on these?
Hi iv been searching for years, only managed to get hold of the boots! Any luck finding any of the other stuff?

Hi iv been searching for years, only managed to get hold of the boots! Any luck finding any of the other stuff?
Hai Jaysoze, I managed to purchase the hein gericke leather jacket, will come in in a few weeks, super excited about that. Also I managed to find some pants similiar to the ones used in the movie but not exactly like the hondaline leather pants. Let me know if you found something else!

Hai Jaysoze, I managed to purchase the hein gericke leather jacket, will come in in a few weeks, super excited about that. Also I managed to find some pants similiar to the ones used in the movie but not exactly like the hondaline leather pants. Let me know if you found something else!
Incredible! Where did you manage to find the jacket? Thanks

Hey been trying to find the pants and jacket too but no luck /: which pants were you able to find that looks similar to them? could you post a pic?

Hey been trying to find the pants and jacket too but no luck /: which pants were you able to find that looks similar to them? could you post a pic?
Hi Ooszn, it took me some time too, been looking for nearly 2 years now. Just make it routine and you will see items pop up here and there. The pants I found are similiar but definetly not the same. I will add a pic. They are Hein Gericke and I bought them for 30 euros. The same pair is currently on grailed for 250 dollars. (Vintage Vintage Moto Leather Pants “Place Beyond The Pines” ! | Grailed)

Currently there is also a pair on grailed available for 1225 dollars, waaay overpriced in my opinion. (Vintage Rare Hein Gericke “Place Beyond The Pines” Leather pants | Grailed)

These are my pants:

Attachments

• 1678023066.jpeg
    1678023066.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 83
Hi Ooszn, it took me some time too, been looking for nearly 2 years now. Just make it routine and you will see items pop up here and there. The pants I found are similiar but definetly not the same. I will add a pic. They are Hein Gericke and I bought them for 30 euros. The same pair is currently on grailed for 250 dollars. (Vintage Vintage Moto Leather Pants “Place Beyond The Pines” ! | Grailed)

Currently there is also a pair on grailed available for 1225 dollars, waaay overpriced in my opinion. (Vintage Rare Hein Gericke “Place Beyond The Pines” Leather pants | Grailed)

These are my pants:
Oh nice! Yea I've seen those pop up sometimes not a bad purchase. Might pick them up! and i saw that! thats pretty crazy. Saw a pair of them sell for like $700 last month too but not in my size. Hopefully one day well find them! also looking for the skull pants which seem incredibly impossible to find haha., this is gonna bea tough journey to get these items lol.

Three months ago, I was finally able to complete the set. My hunt was finally over. Best of luck to all of you out there who's still trying to find the pieces! It's nice to see the thread is still going.

I was wondering if you would be willing to share some pictures of your completed outfit, specifically the pants from the front and back, as well as the jacket. I'm also trying to recreate the outfit, and seeing your pictures would be a huge help for us.

Oh nice! Yea I've seen those pop up sometimes not a bad purchase. Might pick them up! and i saw that! thats pretty crazy. Saw a pair of them sell for like $700 last month too but not in my size. Hopefully one day well find them! also looking for the skull pants which seem incredibly impossible to find haha., this is gonna bea tough journey to get these items lol.
Make it routine when looking for stuff and things will pop up, it is going to cost some amount of money indeed... The journey is fun tho! good luck to you!

Hey guys and gals! I hope you're doing great. I'm currently looking for the dress or one that's quite similar to the one Eva is wearing on this picture. And what's the clothing brand? Can anyone help me here? Thanks!

Attachments

• dasdweqa.jpg
    dasdweqa.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 48
Hey guys!Hope everyone is doing great! If someone is willing to sell the Hondaline Hein Gericke pants let me know please!
My best bet would be to look for them on Ebay, Grailed or Depop. But be prepared to whip out the big wallet. Last time I saw them on grailed, they were around $1250

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back