DRIVE (2011) props and costumes

Does anyone have backup shoes for the Stacy Adams Madison as these in Taupe are really proving impossible to find and I'm also in the UK which poses a further challenge.

I know they do the other colours but I really think the shoes would be closer to buy others in this taupe colour rather than have the right shoes in the wrong colour if that makes any sense!

Hey guys lurker here who has a bit I can finally post. Just a FYI for anyone interested. I do some web work for the mask company and they just posted a $70 off coupon for any mask purchase on their Facebook. The coupon is spfxrox ;)

And also to clarify, the mask in the film does NOT have any hair for the mustache. That is simply spray on stubble that is a free request with the mask. So to replicate the mask you would only want eyebrows. In the comments I would put "Want exactly like movie Drive mask".

Hopefully someone can save a bit if they had ever planned to purchase.

A friend of mine has the SPFX Zombie-mask.
Those masks are really really well made, he said it looked totally realistic even from a few inches away.
And if he wanted to sell it, he had no problems to find someone to pay him 500$, since the week before helloween people desperately look for them.
Sure, this won't be any advantage for you, since you would like to keep it for your collection I guess.

Hey just giving anybody a heads up who is looking for the money 2 - I sent them an email yesterday to get on the waiting list and I received a response today that included the link to purchase. So it seems they are back in stock, but not up on their main page yet. They are just sending the link out to everyone on the waiting list.

Last edited:
heres a what ive gotten so far

acne mic rigid jeans
IMG_3152_zps0c2b3384.jpg

IMG_3153_zps862f126c.jpg

selima optic money 2
IMG_3163_zps84b22905.jpg

IMG_3164_zps7583909a.jpg

dockers alpha khaki
IMG_3158_zps4aaaaf0d.jpg

stacy adams madison boot (black) these are the ones he wears at the garage and when he and irene go for a ride through the canals, basically his work pair
IMG_3168_zpsc7e1c5f9.jpg

Torino leather belt
IMG_3169_zps3fdfd990.jpg

Cool gear man! How were you able to accurately identify the belt as the Torino? The "Driver" jeans were actually the MAX raw, but they look pretty close to me. Love those sunnies!

Cool gear man! How were you able to accurately identify the belt as the Torino? The "Driver" jeans were actually the MAX raw, but they look pretty close to me. Love those sunnies!

yes you are correct, the woman i spoke to from acne said they sent both pairs of jeans both the max and mic to set and can both be seen worn in the film, the belt took awhile to figure out especially since its barely seen in the film but an onset costume designer stated it was a torino leather belt that was personally his, ill try to find a link to the article
ryan-gosling-drive-set-10282010-08-435x580_zps97d258ea.jpg

Awsome dude! I'll definately have to pick one up after christmas, so the post doesn't lose it. Great job on the ID. I've been obsessing over the watch so I haven't had time to get to the belt yet. All I need now is a cap and shoes!

Awsome dude! I'll definately have to pick one up after christmas, so the post doesn't lose it. Great job on the ID. I've been obsessing over the watch so I haven't had time to get to the belt yet. All I need now is a cap and shoes!

The watch just isn't possible ahaha the brand that makes them, their cheapest watches are like 9 grand

sorry for the double post, i forgot to upload this along with the rest of my collection but i also infact own the car lol. its a 2011 mustang gt 5.0. i purchased this in march of 2011 and had it before i even saw or knew about the movie but either way it sure felt good driving away in it after walking out of the theatre ;) the only difference between mine and the film is mines a stick and the one seen in the film is an auto transmission even though the sound effects sound manual

IMG_2729_zpse2889e94.jpg

IMG_2721_zps44b0c8f1.jpg

IMG_2584-1.jpg

What a great resource!

The only thing that seems impossible to find is the Madison boots in taupe. I e-mailed Stacy Adams CS to find if they had been discontinued or only temporarily out of stock, and they said was "We don't make a taupe Madison Boot."

Boom! And with that I am now buying a pair of white Stacy Adams Madison boots, to paint taupe. I'm surprised that no-one has come across that fact already. It sounds like the props team must have customized Rayan's boots.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back