Dexter Season 7 and 8

Re: Dexter Season 7

My guess is deb doesn't really fall for his story. If LaGuerta does start thinking about the bat harbor butcher again due to the blood slide she finds and brings it up with deb and she looks into the details ie: how they to we're wrapped in plastic it will all come to her. plus I'm sure she will recognize the kill tools. Maybe after they burn the church down dex will get a new set? I hope not, I don't want to have to go collecting more of em lol.

My guess is deb doesn't really fall for his story. If LaGuerta does start thinking about the bat harbor butcher again due to the blood slide she finds and brings it up with deb and she looks into the details ie: how they to we're wrapped in plastic it will all come to her. plus I'm sure she will recognize the kill tools. Maybe after they burn the church down dex will get a new set? I hope not, I don't want to have to go collecting more of em lol.

I agree, Debra is way too smart to not realize the truth.

Even if they burn the church down along with Travis still on the table (as shown in the teaser I believe) they should still be able to tell he was stabbed through the chest even though his body is burned. How will they explain that...
Ofcourse things will be explained in depth and not in the first 2 minutes only. Here's to hoping the writers got their s*#t together

Well, it appears Season 8 might not be the end after all. In an article in today's Los Angeles Times:

"Although Nevins [David Nevins, Showtime's entertainment chief] had said earlier that the network's veteran drama 'Dexter', with Michael C. Hall as a forensics expert who moonlights as a serial killer, would conclude after two more seasons, Nos. 7 and 8, he admitted that the series could last longer. 'I'm still going to leave the door open,' said Nevins, calling this season a 'game-changer' as Dexter's half-sister, Deb (Jennifer Carpenter), who heads up the police squad where her brother works, learns about her sibling's secret life."

Just got the message on my iPhone for the new trailer and it looks like its going to be very very intense...it's getting close

Just caught up on Dexter and I gotta say I can't wait for the new series, particularly after watching that trailer. I think, like has been mentioned in previous posts, there is going to be major ups and downs between Dex and Deb but that kinda goes without saying. She was never going to just accept him as a killer. But, what looks good is that the usual Miami metro amnesia that generally covers his tracks isn't happening here. If anything this is dredging up all the near misses he's had up to now. And once they start figuring out the evidence they will start to see that all roads lead to Dexter. Has the potential to be awesome!

At this point since Dexter has Harrison he will just about do anything to stay free and alive imo

Just had another thought. The trailer is leading you to think Dexter will consider offing Deb to save himself so it's safe to say that won't be what actually happens but how good would a cat and mouse thing between the two of them but all in secret be! She won't want the PD to know anything as it implicates her too but she doesn't look like she is going to just accept it and let Dex carry on. That could be some real tense tv right there. Roll on the 30th Sept!

i'm sure this may be just a dream on the show, but does masuka look to get a knife in the throat? and i'm curious as to what happens with louis, his video "i want to see dexter laying in his own ****?" makes me think he and Brian were friends or somethin else (some possible back story with the 2), as i've thought all along.
but yea not like dex can just go off people that are under investigation with out deb knowing, same with members of miami metro that he may want to get rid of to save himself.

Yeah, im sure the Masuka thing is one of Deb's dreams. The other guy is prolly someone hes been looking into and got a chance to get close to him and snapped? Or maybe day dream too. So Louis is against Dex it seems. Also looks like Dexter injects Deb's steak with something lol ahh cant wait

Watched season Seven this week. Same as every year since year two, once the whole season came out on Blu Ray-DVD.

As portrayed so far, Dexter would never intentionally harm Deb.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back