Dewy and Anakin Starkiller's Accurate Qui-Gon Jinn Lightsaber Design

Will this still be made? Sold my 89 qui-gon recently to make room for it. I hope I don't miss it if it still takes many months.
If I'll miss out on the "sign up" please just add me and send me the invoice when ready, or quote me here lol.

Last edited:
arrested development pout GIF

Sometimes the road to a finished product is longer than anticipated... (sigh, I know)
I can't wait to see it (When it's ready)
Here for it
... still excited.
I absolutely *love* my AS/Dewy TPM Obi Wan/ Maul and can't wait to complete the trio

Last edited:
Every time starkiller visits the shed he brings up a new prototype he’s working on. I’ve known him personally now for quite a few years, I’m telling you this is the busiest I’ve ever seen him

2024 he’s going to have a ton of projects he’s been working on for years in his store. Wicked excited to see how close he is to finally releasing them after all these years of work and research

No secrets spoiled here.. I can promise you 2024 is going to be wicked

Every time starkiller visits the shed he brings up a new prototype he’s working on. I’ve known him personally now for quite a few years, I’m telling you this is the busiest I’ve ever seen him

2024 he’s going to have a ton of projects he’s been working on for years in his store. Wicked excited to see how close he is to finally releasing them after all these years of work and research

No secrets spoiled here.. I can promise you 2024 is going to be wicked
You tease haha!! Looking forward to it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back