Cyberpunk 2077 Trauma Team SMG

squibs

Hello been a while,
I decided to start working on a new project. This time a weapon from Cyberpunk2077, I am 3d modelling and I will be printing it out

I thought this gun looked cool although how it could even function is beyond me. I really only had the side profile to go off of but I think I got the model pretty accurate

one thing I could use a little help with is, I am not sure what the Chinese is that is embossed on the gun

if anyone can help me out on that it would be much appreciated

Looks good! Can't wait 'till I learn to 3D model like that.
I took the image and put it through Photoshop with a threshold effect, don't know if it helps but here it is anyway:

I'm not sure of the characters or the exact language, but it might be clearer for somebody else.

Assuming it is Chinese, I took a swing at it. I do not speak or read Chinese, but I've used the 'handwrite' option in Google Translate to try to suss out some Chinese / Japanese before.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 9.06.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 9.06.45 AM.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 422
  • Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 9.26.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 9.26.01 AM.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 457
For the original concept art the artist used filipino text on the gun that literally translated to "Kang Tao" I know that doesn't match up with what's in game but maybe it is Filipino text as well.

printed and did a rough assembly of all the parts about 100hrs of printing. had a massive layer shift on a bunch of parts so I spent a good amount of time splitting the prints and re-aligning them. It is a pain but faster than reprinting everything.

I made a few adjustments on the model after getting a little more game reference for the gun, manly in the extending stock. I noticed that my pistol grip is different than what it looks like in the game, but I honestly just like this style of grip more so I am going to keep it. just chalk it up to an after market mod.

I still wasn't able to find what the characters in the Kang Toa logo are so I will leave it blank for now and make a insert for it when I finally figure it out.

Now I go and sand this thing forever.

I just printed the muzzle from an etsy download to finally start building my own Kang Tao. I fell in love with the gun after watching the youtube walkthrough. Your build is fantastic!! I'm jealous. ;)

I just printed the muzzle from an etsy download to finally start building my own Kang Tao. I fell in love with the gun after watching the youtube walkthrough. Your build is fantastic!! I'm jealous. ;)
thank you! I really liked the overall look of this one. there are a few more parts I need to fabricate after looking at more reference but it is close to complete. Be sure to post your build too, I want to see it.

small update on the paint, just some small details. I saw on some renditions that the front grip area was black and although it wasnt like that in the game ref I like how it looks and breaks up the red so I added that. Mostly just need to add some decals and information stickers to this and it is good to go. I have yet to figure out what the Chinese characters are on the gun but once I do I can make an insert that goes into the Kang Toa logo.
GwG70iaZ.jpg

gonna ad a pic of me holding it for scale

hJRa2bxQ.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back