Limited Run Crystal Skull 1:1 - LIMITED EDITION - OPEN LIST!!

vaderdarth

Master Member
However I'm working to complete the run as soon as possible, but as I said, due some problems, this will require more time than I planed.
Thanks for your understanding.
Relax everyone, got mine nearly 2 weeks ago, well worth the wait. His word is gold! I'll admit it, delays get very frustrating but do keep in mind with our current stock and shipping issues.............it is difficult to get supplies required for this project. I'm sure you will be delighted when you finally hold one in your hands.

Dave (#12) on the list. (I think)!!! LOL

heehoot12

Relax everyone, got mine nearly 2 weeks ago, well worth the wait. His word is gold! I'll admit it, delays get very frustrating but do keep in mind with our current stock and shipping issues.............it is difficult to get supplies required for this project. I'm sure you will be delighted when you finally hold one in your hands.

Dave (#12) on the list. (I think)!!! LOL
I'm glad to hear you got yours. Can't wait for mine. Completely understand supply problems, but I've complete faith in this project ^^

Onkelpsycho

Sr Member
It was easier when the list was visible, in the meantime I totally forgot how many people were on the list... :D

In other runs I appreciate also the Status next to the username, saying is something is paid or shipped, etc.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.